A Happy Dilemma

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

A Happy Dilemma

Post by Dylan Christensen »

So this is my “dilemma”. https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1080294. She’s an allowance AWS and and Allowance steeplechaser. For her 2 year old year of racing she’ll pretty obviously be a flat horse but I’m not sure where to go after that. Making her a chaser would mean an inability to go back to the flat but I would like to see how she could do. Anyways, I’m just wondering what you guys think. Your input would mean the world!
yeah
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Re: A Happy Dilemma

Post by Nena Olson »

I, personally, would run her on AW as a 3 year old, at a minimum. If she doesn't do well as a flat racer, at that point consider a chasing career.
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚
Ali Hedgestone
Eclipse Champion

Post by Ali Hedgestone »

Nena Olson wrote: 4 years ago I, personally, would run her on AW as a 3 year old, at a minimum. If she doesn't do well as a flat racer, at that point consider a chasing career.
I agree.
Dan Kauffman: 52 mixers previewed. You (and Glenn) should get paid or institutionalized (Y48, W15, D3)
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

Post by Dylan Christensen »

Kind of what I thought, I just got excited at the prospect of having a chaser lol. My one now is nice but having more would be cool.
yeah