AWR Stud Fee Packages for Breeders

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Madelene Gilbert
Hall of Fame

AWR Stud Fee Packages for Breeders

Post by Madelene Gilbert »

I'm going to be trying a new thing this year - stud fee packages for my sires! This is aimed at AWR breeders with lots of mares looking for bargains. Packages are a set value and have a limited quantity, so sign up today!

Each package will contain a set amount of breedings to each of my sires. This year's eligible list include:
  • On Safari (Abashiri x Tends to Surprise), currently standing $25,000
  • Jacques (Thermodynamic x Acclamation), currently standing $20,000
  • Theyre In The Gate (Catfood N Sadness x One and Only), currently standing $10,000
  • Wondeream (Live the Dream x Widdo), currently standing $5,000
  • Why Yes Indeed (Choices x Gleneagles), retiring this year
  • Betterluckthistime (A Bird Named Ben x One and Only), retiring this year
FAQs
Q. What breedings are included?
A. You can sign up for 2, 5 or 10 slot packages. That means that you are guaranteed at least 2 (or more) breeding slots to each one of my stallions. Since there are 6 stallions on the list this year, that means you have 12 total breedings.

Q. What's the value of the package?
A. The package price is essentially a cap in paid stud fees. For instance, if you sign up for the 2-slot package you'd normally pay about $140k for all of those breedings. Instead, you'll only pay $119k and I'll reimburse you the $21k, which equals a 15% discount.

Q. How do I pay?
A. You'll breed like normal. I'll be keeping track of your eligible breedings, then send you a GP horse at the end of the year for the amount of your reimbursement.

Q. What if I don't use all of my breedings?
A. You may still save some money, but it won't be as much. I will not be discounting each breeding individually; rather I'll reimburse you for money spent over the package value. If you spend less than the package value, you won't receive any reimbursement and you're essentially paying full cost for the stud fees.

Q. What if I want to breed more than the slots in my package?
A. You absolutely can! Although I've reserved enough slots to guarantee your package breedings, you can still breed more mares - they'll just count toward's the sire's "open" slots. However, additional breedings are not eligible for the package discount.

Q. What about colts who haven't retired yet?
A. That's the best part! I value them at a base fee of $5k. If their stud fee is higher when they retire, you're still locked into the package price. That means more savings for you! It's a great way to guarantee a low price on potentially hot sires.

Q. This sounds great, how do I sign up?
A. Packages are limited and available on a first-come, first-serve basis. You must post here in the thread with the package you're interested in so I can add your name to the list. :) There are five 2-slot packages, two 5-slot packages and one 10-slot package available for starters. If there's interest, I may add more!

2x Breedings (12 total) - $190,000
($21,000 savings, 15% discount)
5x Breedings (30 total) - $280,000
($70,000 savings, 20% discount)
10x Breedings (60 total) - $525,000
($175,000 savings, 25% discount)
  • Dom Behan
Last edited by Madelene Gilbert 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Dom Behan
Turf Router

Re: AWR Stud Fee Packages for Breeders

Post by Dom Behan »

Maddie, please pencil me in for the 10-slot package.
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Re: AWR Stud Fee Packages for Breeders

Post by Garret Folsom »

People should jump on these packages. They are a great deal.