Looking to buy Milers

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Keith Wall
Derby Contender

Looking to buy Milers

Post by Keith Wall »

I have recently returned to the site after a prolonged absence due to health issues. The return for long periods , I would have not even considered. However, here I am with a plan that I hope I can make to work. Initially, I am looking to set up small teams of AW, Turf and Dirt TB Milers only in what were totally empty barns. So far I have made progress with the dirt milers, some success with turf and very little with AW milers.
If you have Milers for sale I would be grateful if you would message me within the game site along with the required asking price. Cannot envisage handling large numbers so really feel my concentration needs to be on at least Allowance level horses.
I'm not expecting to complete any of the teams in the near future, so if you could keep this request in mind, I would appreciate it.
[ Due to the health issues referred to above a memo of this length, I have timed at approx 45 minutes, so if an answer is required to any message. Please give me time.]