AW Route Wins - Year 54

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

AW Route Wins - Year 54

Post by Garret Folsom »

I'm really far behind this year!!! I've done through 3 weeks.

Week 1 - Congrats to Briana Kearney on your 1st career AW Route win and to Brian Chunn on your 150th career win!

Week 2 - Congrats to Tony Dion and Diane Townsend on your first career wins.

Week 3 - Congrats to David Velasquez, Matthew Kveragas, Veritas Stables and Tony Baker on your first career wins. That's 7 first time winners in 3 weeks.

While I don't have win totals updated, also a big congrats to Danny Derby and Carolyn Eaton on your first career AW Route wins in last night's All Weather Derby and All Weather Oaks.
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Re: AW Route Wins - Year 54

Post by Garret Folsom »

Week 4 is done, and it was impressive.

Ben Hibbs picked up his first AW Route win ever.

Lee Cara picked up his 600th career AW Route win. He currently sits 6th all-time

Randall Allen picked up his 750th career AW Route win, he's in 4th place.

Garret Folsom (Hey, that's me!) picked up his 1,200th career AW Route win, good for 2nd overall. Only 510 behind the leader!!!
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

Week 5 and 6 are now complete.

In Week 5:

Willie Carson picked up his 150th career win (the 48th person to reach that number)
Penny Lynch, Rebecca Lavelle and Serg Moroz all picked up their first wins!

In Week 6:

Richard Breedlove picked up his 100th career win. (The 62nd person to reach that level).

Also of note, Keith Maidlow picked up his first AW Route win since Y38.
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

Week 7 - Clarehaven Stables picked up win #1 for the AW Route division!
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

Week 8 - Oncu Kaan picked up win #50 in the AW Route division.
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

Week 9 gave us Darcy McBride's 150th career AW Route win. Good for 49th place All-Time!

Week 10 gave us two first time winners Veronica Thomas and Paul Swint. Congrats to you both.
Darcy McBride
Hall of Fame

Post by Darcy McBride »

Garret Folsom wrote: 4 years ago Week 9 gave us Darcy McBride's 150th career AW Route win. Good for 49th place All-Time!
Wow! I would not have known if you weren't keeping track of the AWR folk. Thanks for doing what you do, Garret!
DM: AMERICATION MISCHIEF & JAMBOREE
TM: NIGHTWATCH
DS: SINISTER MISTER/THE HELLHOUND/DARKANDSTORMYNIGHT
AWR: TUSCANY GOLD
QH DS: EL RAY SOL
QH DM: MARK ME CHROMED
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

My pleasure!!! I love numbers!!!
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

A little teaser for you, I have some newly created information to share soon...
Darcy McBride
Hall of Fame

Post by Darcy McBride »

Christmas Eve Gift!
DM: AMERICATION MISCHIEF & JAMBOREE
TM: NIGHTWATCH
DS: SINISTER MISTER/THE HELLHOUND/DARKANDSTORMYNIGHT
AWR: TUSCANY GOLD
QH DS: EL RAY SOL
QH DM: MARK ME CHROMED
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

Not sure if it will be ready by then. I hope so! It all depends on how much free time I get the next few days.
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

OK. First things first. Week 11 update.

Laura Ferguson picked up her 250th career win. 26th All-time
Tiyoun Long picked up her 100th career win. 63rd to do so, now is 62nd All-time.
Frank Chilton, Joe Hernandez and Laura Smith picked up their first career wins. Yes, I double checked Laura Smith to make sure it wasn't an error!!!
The Harlequins
Eclipse Champion

Post by The Harlequins »

Buzzing ...got a mention in your weekly ...onwards and upwards lol
The closest a person ever comes to perfection is when he fills out a job application form.
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

I've created some new leaderboards...

First, there is the Sires with the Most Grade 1 Wins, Most Steward's Cup wins, Most Grade 1 Winners, Most Steward's Cup Winners.

Second, same stats, but Dam Sire.

Third, Player G1 Leaderboard and Player Steward's Cup leaderboard.

Here's some Trivia to hold us over:

1.) ________ has the most G1 wins as a sire (a. Dr. Ghazi b. I'll Have Another c. Thermodynamic d. Benjamin)

2.) Benjamin is tied for the most Steward's Cup wins, as a sire. Who is he tied with? (a. Magician b. Wizarding War c. Dr. Ghazi d. Yes)

3.) ________ has sired the most G1 Winners (a. Benjamin b. Live the Dream c. Life Worth Living d. West)

4.) Benjamin has sire the most Steward's Cup winners. How many has he sired? (a. 5 b. 7 c. 4 d. 8)

5.) ________ has the most G1 wins as a dam sire (a. Tends to Surprise b. Yes c. Dr. Ghazi d. Conduit)

6.) Yes has the 2nd most Steward's Cup wins, as a dam sire. Who has the most? (a. Acclamation b. Dr. Ghazi c. Animal Kingdom d. Yes)

7.) ________ is the dam sire of the most G1 Winners (a. Benjamin b. One and Only c. Dumbledore d. Yes)

8.) Yes is the dam sire of the most Steward's Cup winners. How many has he sired? (a. 5 b. 7 c. 4 d. 8)

9.) Madelene Gilbert, the undisputed Queen of All Weather is the leader with most G1 wins. Who is 2nd on that list?

10.) Which of the following are not in the top 10 for G1 Winners (a. Mike Prevost b. Garret Folsom c. Nena Olson d. Regina Moore)

11.) Laura Ferguson has more AW Route Steward's Cup wins than Art Vandelay, True or False?

12.) How many different players have won a Steward's Cup race in the AW Route division? (a. 27 b. 38 c. 43 d. 32)

If you want to try to answer these questions, I'll check back after the day after Christmas (December 26th). If you attempt to answer the questions, you get a free breeding to Soft Eyes. The Person(s) with the most correct answers gets 4 more free breedings to Soft Eyes, and 1 free each to Dr. Wizard, Wai Long Gone and Alchimiste.
Dom Behan
Turf Router

Post by Dom Behan »

Best guess work.....
1. Dr Ghazi
2. Yes
3. Live The Dream
4. 5
5. Dr Ghazi
6. Acclamation
7. Yes