question about aw weather

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
The Harlequins
Eclipse Champion

question about aw weather

Post by The Harlequins »

Hi all been looking at races on the AW for horses that like soft/muddy.

Even when the rain clouds are given it some the ground still says its fast.

Does it change?
The closest a person ever comes to perfection is when he fills out a job application form.
Darcy McBride
Hall of Fame

Re: question about aw weather

Post by Darcy McBride »

It is my understanding that All Weather horses are not supposed to be affected by track conditions at all. I quit checking my AW horses several years ago on track condition preferences. This was recommended by a veteran player. I just run them in the best spot I can find for them, regardless of the track condition. Perhaps more veteran AW folk can weigh in on this as well.
DM: AMERICATION MISCHIEF & JAMBOREE
TM: NIGHTWATCH
DS: SINISTER MISTER/THE HELLHOUND/DARKANDSTORMYNIGHT
AWR: TUSCANY GOLD
QH DS: EL RAY SOL
QH DM: MARK ME CHROMED
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

Post by Dylan Christensen »

The track condition will always be fast for All Weather races. If I'm remembering correctly the only All Weather horses I've had that have preferred a weather conditions also had some potential on another surface due to a parent having that dual surface capability. That might not actually be a thing since I don't tend to weather check my all weather horses but it's a thought at least lol
yeah
The Harlequins
Eclipse Champion

Post by The Harlequins »

thank you both for your input

A.W. racing in England as a special place in my heart.

My wife and i used to go every 2nd week to Wolverhampton Saturday nights meeting and stay in the on site hotel.

Great days and sadly missed
The closest a person ever comes to perfection is when he fills out a job application form.