New Grade 1's

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

New Grade 1's

Post by Garret Folsom »

I was just checking the AW Route G1 schedule and for the 2nd year in a row, we have new Grade 1 races.

Week 3, Day 1 - Sunday Park will host the Winter Derby and Winter Oaks for 3YO's.

This could now give us the AWR Quadruple Crown (Winter Derby, All Weather Derby, Synthetic Derby and All Weather 2000 Guineas. If I have a horse good enough to try, I'm going for it!

Make sure to support these new races so we can keep expanding this division!!!
Andrew James
Grade 1 Winner

Re: New Grade 1's

Post by Andrew James »

Exciting!

Takeshi Kovacs is still a late bloomer but I might give it a try.
AJR SC Winners: Karsa, Can't Reconcile, The Reckoners, Amsterdam, Forge of Darkness, Nightchill, The Wheel of Time
Darcy McBride
Hall of Fame

Post by Darcy McBride »

Garret Folsom wrote: 3 years ago I was just checking the AW Route G1 schedule and for the 2nd year in a row, we have new Grade 1 races.

Week 3, Day 1 - Sunday Park will host the Winter Derby and Winter Oaks for 3YO's.

This could now give us the AWR Quadruple Crown (Winter Derby, All Weather Derby, Synthetic Derby and All Weather 2000 Guineas. If I have a horse good enough to try, I'm going for it!

Make sure to support these new races so we can keep expanding this division!!!
Dang! Let me go see what I may have that is slightly worthy! Expand the AWR Universe!!
DM: AMERICATION MISCHIEF & JAMBOREE
TM: NIGHTWATCH
DS: SINISTER MISTER/THE HELLHOUND/DARKANDSTORMYNIGHT
AWR: TUSCANY GOLD
QH DS: EL RAY SOL
QH DM: MARK ME CHROMED
Katie Stepanian
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Katie Stepanian »

This is good news! Not that I’m anywhere near the level to compete for them yet! But great for the division :)
Darcy McBride
Hall of Fame

Post by Darcy McBride »

Well, I found one that could possibly compete. Let's all go to the races!
DM: AMERICATION MISCHIEF & JAMBOREE
TM: NIGHTWATCH
DS: SINISTER MISTER/THE HELLHOUND/DARKANDSTORMYNIGHT
AWR: TUSCANY GOLD
QH DS: EL RAY SOL
QH DM: MARK ME CHROMED
Sten Rino Haakonsen
Eclipse Champion

Post by Sten Rino Haakonsen »

this is great even though I might not be able to be in it this year as my awr horses all seems to like to develop late I am probably not in a position yet to compete here
I have one colt who is close but he is a new year improver and wildly untested against stakes company