AW Route World Heavyweight Championship

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Re: AW Route World Heavyweight Championship

Post by Garret Folsom »

Congrats to Fairie and Randall Allen for winning the AW Route World Heavyweight Championship. Fairie won the title the title from Cupids Inspiration in the Parade Stakes. This is the third time the title has been on the line in this race, but the first time since Year 26 when Breathtaking Dance defeated Minute. All three times the title was defended in this race, it has changed hands.

The title is currently scheduled to be defended in the Stills Stakes week 8, day 5. The title has only been on the line one other time in this race when Yasuragi won the title from Paying the Bills in Year 53.
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

Congrats to Fairie and Randall Allen on successfully defending the AW Route World Heavyweight Championship in the Stills Stakes. This is the first time the title has been successfully defended since Order Restored won the Steward's Cup Synthetic Marathon.

The title will next be on the line in the W10 Day 5 - Express Pony Stakes!!!
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

Fairie has successfully defended the title again. This time winning the Express Pony Stakes by a length over Polk Buffalo's Buckhurst Hill.

Fairie's next title defense has not yet been scheduled at this time.
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

Fairie wins again. I'm guessing we'll see her next in one of the Steward's Cup Races. She is the longest reigning champion since Year 54. One more win will make her the longest reigning champ since Thermodynamic. I don't have to tell you how special that is!
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

Fairie's domination continues with a win in the Steward's Cup Synthetic Matron. It's her 4th straight successful title defense! It's the most since Thermodynamic.
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

Cupids Inspiration has won back the title from Fairie in the Belong With You Stakes on Week 3, Day 5. It's Cupids Inspirations 2nd reign as champion. Congrats to Brian Chunn and Cupids Inspiration. Her first title defense has not yet been scheduled.
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

Premium Toothpaste picked up the win in the Parade Stakes (Week 6, Day 5) to become the new Champion. Congrats to Premium Toothpaste and Kasie Gillespie.
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

Our new World Heavyweight Champion is Buckhurst Hill, as she won the All the Riches Stakes for owner Polk Buffalo. She is a 5YO Benjamin mare out of the Treasure Strike mare Dirty Strike. Congrats!!!
Polk Buffalo
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Polk Buffalo »

Wow I read this tread and just realize that I am the current AW World heavyweight champion! I wouldn't have guessed that. Cool!

I have to enter her in an open race now. See you in Portland!
/Polk
Polk Buffalo Stallions
Yoboki Arabian Router 40k
Blue Daub Adee Appy Mid 20k

and many more...
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

Buckhurst Hill beat the boys in the Four A.M. Miracle Stakes to retain the title. It is the 4th time the title has been on the line in that race and the first time it was successfully defended. It is the first AW Route G1 for Polk Buffalo. Congrats!!!
Polk Buffalo
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Polk Buffalo »

Wow! My first grade one AWR. I am happy! Buckhurst Hill is entered for Racing News Stakes week 13.
Polk Buffalo Stallions
Yoboki Arabian Router 40k
Blue Daub Adee Appy Mid 20k

and many more...
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

Congrats to Randall Allen and Diddy Kong on winning the AW Route World Heavyweight Championship. She is a 4YO Dragon Temple filly out of the D's Tapeta mare Barrel Roll.
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

Diddy Kong retained the championship and looks to end the year as your World Heavyweight Champ! Congrats.
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

Escape and Panic has defeated Diddy Kong in the Appalacian Mountain Stakes. The title will next be defended in the W3 Plastic Revival Stakes. Congrats Randall Allen and Escape and Panic.
Randall Allen
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Randall Allen »

Thanks Garret, Escape and Panic is just an allowance galloper!