AW Route Wins - Y56

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

AW Route Wins - Y56

Post by Garret Folsom »

We're back for another year. As always, if you want to know where you stand in the lifetime or yearly rankings, please feel free to reach out on here or via private message in game.

I've finished Week 1 and there are two first time winners:

Brandt Frey and Aaron Adcock. They are the 798th and 799th different winners in the AW Route division. The next first time winner will be number 800.
Sten Rino Haakonsen
Eclipse Champion

Re: AW Route Wins - Y56

Post by Sten Rino Haakonsen »

Hmmm I have already won a race in awr and since I won 2 today Then I should now Have 3 awr wins right??? Hahaha
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

Sten - After week 1, you ranked 52nd all-time in wins with 147 (Would be 149 now). The most AW Route wins you've had in a single season is 17 in Year 43. You had 9 last year.
Sten Rino Haakonsen
Eclipse Champion

Post by Sten Rino Haakonsen »

Jeesh that was a bit more than expected
Actually have always liked awr so not that surprising but have never really gotten a foothold but I do win the occasional race and have a small but decent breeding barn so maybe one day

And I think my racing barn overall is AS good as in my best Season awr wise although I probably dont have the likes of Ego or the one i leased from Madeleine( yeah cant remember his name oops) in my barn right now or the size as I dont have too many ONLY about 6 or 7 awr runners right now
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

Week 2 is in the books and we have two milestones.

Eric Hamme became the 177th person in SIM History to reach 25 wins.
Willie Carson reached 200 career AW Route wins, the 38th person to do so.

Congrats to you both.
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

Week 3 has been updated and we have 3 milestones.

First - Sten Rino Haakonsen became the 52nd member of the SIM to reach 150 AW Route wins.
B - Eric Gray picked up his 1st career AW Route win, becoming the 800th person to get an AW Route win.
Fifth - Brian Chunn is now the 23rd member of the 300 win club!
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

Week 4 has a couple first time winners in Gwen Morse and Robert Mcg, the 801st and 802nd people to win races in the AW Route division.

Also, Robert Mertz because the 178th person to win 25 races.

I don't usually note someone's 10th win, but Nini Hunter reached that number and it's her first AW Route win since Year 36.
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

Week 5 had two notable achievments.

Christopher Desjardin became the 8th person in history to reach 600 AW Route wins. He did so in a race with his awesome horse, Avacas as well. Congrats to you Christophe, and really cool that it was Avacas that got you there!

On the other end of the spectrum, Sean Gallagher picked up his first career AW Route win, with a Garret Folsom bred gelding. Congrats Sean, welcome to the world of AW Routers!!!
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

Week 6 only had 1 milestone, but it was one that I was happy to see.

Darcy Mcbride picked up her 200th win, becoming the 39th person in the SIM to reach that level.

Darcy has been a big supporter of the AW division and I'm happy to see her reach this level.
Darcy McBride
Hall of Fame

Post by Darcy McBride »

Garret Folsom wrote: 3 years ago Week 6 only had 1 milestone, but it was one that I was happy to see.

Darcy Mcbride picked up her 200th win, becoming the 39th person in the SIM to reach that level.

Darcy has been a big supporter of the AW division and I'm happy to see her reach this level.
Hooray! I didn't know I was even close to a milestone. And I do truly love the AWR scene; if only my AWR horses loved it as much! :lol:

Thank you for keeping up with the statistics, Garret!
DM: AMERICATION MISCHIEF & JAMBOREE
TM: NIGHTWATCH
DS: SINISTER MISTER/THE HELLHOUND/DARKANDSTORMYNIGHT
AWR: TUSCANY GOLD
QH DS: EL RAY SOL
QH DM: MARK ME CHROMED
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

So after accidentally recording week 6 a second time, then updating week 7 and removing the duplicate entry of week 6 we arrive at the one milestone reached during Week 7.

Kasie Gillespie became the 10th person in SIM History to reach 500 career wins. She joins Madelene Gilbert, Garret Folsom, Randall Allen, Bernard Kwok, Dom Behan, Lee Cara, Lucas Davenport, Christophe Desjardin and Todd Lucas in that club. Congrats to Kasie!!!
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

Week 8 has come and gone, we'll cover the milestones reached and update as of the half-way point of the season...

Three first-time winners showed up week 8. Karl Martin, Bernhard Prill and Aaron Tonning are the 804th, 805th and 806th Simsters to pick up wins.

Also, Garret Folsom picked up his 1,400th win. Only Madelene Gilbert has more at this point in time.

The top 10 in wins for Year 56 are:
Randall Allen - 46 Wins
Dom Behan - 41 Wins
George Knatz - 41 Wins
Brian Chunn - 37 Wins
Garret Folsom - 30 Wins
Kasie Gillespie - 18 Wins
Christophe Desjardin - 16 Wins
Kent Saunders - 13 Wins
Willie Carson - 13 wins
Darcy Mcbride - 13 wins

The top 25 in career wins look like this:
Madelene Gilbert - 1,729
Garret Folsom - 1,403
Randall Allen - 951
Bernard Kwok - 895
Dom Behan - 791
Lee Cara - 627
Lucas Davenport - 627
Christophe Desjardin - 608
Todd Lucas - 570
Kasie Gillespie - 503
J.r. Lewis - 466
Arthur Cutler - 460
Kent Saunders - 436
Regina Moore - 372
Ricky Stamm - 364
Nena Olson - 362
Patrick O'malley - 358
Louise Bayou - 347
Brian Chunn - 329
Leigh Ann Anderson - 328
Ronnie Dee - 320
Danny Warren - 318
Alex Puderbaugh - 317
Andrew James - 285
Laura Ferguson - 284
Aaron Tonning
Miler

Post by Aaron Tonning »

Finally got my first all weather route win after trying for a year. Hopefully many more to come!
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

Week 9 gives us Jamie Bates picking up win #250, becoming the 29th person in the SIM to do so.
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

Week 10 also gives us only 1 milestone, but it's a good one.

Dom Behan becomes the 5th person in the history of the SIM to join the 800 wins club. Joining Madelene Gilbert, Garret Folsom, Randall Allen and Bernard Kwok.