Why are horses so annoying?

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Louise Bayou
Hall of Fame

Why are horses so annoying?

Post by Louise Bayou »

I REALLY wanted This guy to get to $350k. I love love love that his pedigree is so free of the usual suspects that normally clog up an AW pedigree page. He hypos a tick below where if a mare gets B+ he is B, B+ when a mare hypos A-. I won't stand him but I kind of want to play around with a few mares of my own and see if I could get something dual/tri surface. Sorry, just thinking out loud tonight. Thoughts anyone??
“It’s like I’m driving a Mac truck with the speed of a Porsche and the brain of a rocket scientist,” Gary Stevens on Beholder
Paul Sellers
Eclipse Champion

Re: Why are horses so annoying?

Post by Paul Sellers »

Why didn't you try him at other surfaces/distances?
"I am still under the impression that there is nothing alive quite so beautiful as a thoroughbred horse."

-- John Galsworthy
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

19 top two efforts is pretty cool... even if he's not a groovy stallion prospect. He was a tough bugger!
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Nini Panini
Eclipse Champion

Post by Nini Panini »

I think with the brink of a likely multi-surface revolution on the horizon, it's definitely worth a shot.
"How do you describe perfection? Why try, let's just watch her run!"
Louise Bayou
Hall of Fame

Post by Louise Bayou »

Paul Sellers wrote: 3 years ago Why didn't you try him at other surfaces/distances?
Honestly, I've been super Sim lazy the last few years and just didn't want to put in the extra effort.

That being said I do think I'm going to play around with him just for fun. I need something new to spark my interest and this may help. If I could get a few allowance type fillies to then throw at these fancy new RL studs I think that would be super fun.

Thanks for the input guys.
“It’s like I’m driving a Mac truck with the speed of a Porsche and the brain of a rocket scientist,” Gary Stevens on Beholder