She improved to freak

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Lisa Bennert
Turf Router

She improved to freak

Post by Lisa Bennert »

So this is kind of a stupid thread, but as some of you probably know my thoroughbreds (especially homebreds) have been really frustrating over all these years, and that's putting it kindly. I've struggled with that for a long time, but kind of made my peace with the fact that I'll never have these champions like others in my barn.

Utopia kind of resuscitated my hope to ever get a decent homebred thoroughbred in my barn today, by improving to freak :) I know, there's a high chance that now she's going to be a huge disappointment, but honestly, with all the bad luck I've had, at this point that would just be kind of hilarious to me. So I wanted to share it, and hope this filly is finally going to do some nice things for me eventually :)
Darcy McBride
Hall of Fame

Re: She improved to freak

Post by Darcy McBride »

Very nice, Lisa! Good luck with her!
DM: AMERICATION MISCHIEF & JAMBOREE
TM: NIGHTWATCH
DS: SINISTER MISTER/THE HELLHOUND/DARKANDSTORMYNIGHT
AWR: TUSCANY GOLD
QH DS: EL RAY SOL
QH DM: MARK ME CHROMED
Laura Ferguson
Hall of Fame

Post by Laura Ferguson »

Congrats!
Lisa Bennert
Turf Router

Post by Lisa Bennert »

Thank you! I guess I'll find out soon if I'm finally lucky enough to have bred a good horse, or if I should just abandon this thread in shame, lol!
Trastevere Peru
Miler

Post by Trastevere Peru »

An All Weather Freak, excellent. Congrats Lisa¡¡¡
Happy Acting Turf Sprinter 20,000
Dressed in Suits Turf Sprinter 10,000

¨Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus¨
Umberto Eco
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

I've only had 1 AW Route Freak and it's Franzia. Allura is a top level Stakes galloper and has earned $1.6 million. They are quite possibly the most rare freak in the game. You should be very excited and there is an almost 0% chance that she will be a disappointment. Just please keep her away from my horses, they don't need that kind of disappointment!!!
Lisa Bennert
Turf Router

Post by Lisa Bennert »

Haha, thanks, I still remember when All Weather freaks were non-existent and not sure how many are around nowadays, since it's hard to judge with all these new multi-surface sires! :)
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

My guess is that at least with Routers, it's less than 10. I could be wrong, but I don't think there are a bunch of them.
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

How many are there in the other AW divisions? Are routers (similar to dirt and turf) more common for freaks and stakes than sprinters/milers? And in that case, is AWM the weakest of the AW divisions also?
Willie Carson
Miler

Post by Willie Carson »

I’ve got 2 AWR freaks.
Dimpled and Dyanna
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

It's been too long since I have been in the Sprint/Mile divisions, but I felt that it was similar to other divisions, but that maybe Sprint was ahead of Route once upon a time. I'm not sure if that is still the case...
Todd Lucas
Turf Router

Post by Todd Lucas »

I've had 3 AW route freaks, all from the same super mare. They've been pretty decent but they werent/aren't the world beaters i thought they'd be. I'm sure yours will be a monster, good luck with her.
CRIPPLE CREEK RANCH
Home of the All Time dirt router money earner UNMERCIFUL
The best son of the mighty James Dean, RANSACK
Johan-$25k
Gallantry-$20k
Jack Meyer
Eclipse Champion

Post by Jack Meyer »

I have 2 AWS Freaks....Slayer Of Enemies and Ravens Claws....I have 6 Late Bloomer Stakes so I don't know if those will be or not

No AWM Freaks....but one Late Bloomer Stakes

Jack
My Sires:
DR -Mr.White Socks - 50,000
Appy Sprinter- Wings Of Inferno - 15,000
Appy Sprinter - Chain Of Thorns - 7,500
Appy Miler - Chasing Dragons - 15,000
Jack Meyer
Eclipse Champion

Post by Jack Meyer »

Congrats of the Freaky Freak Lisa....just enjoy the pony, I'm almost positive that one is gonna be just fine...DR or TR or DS I'd say it might be a little different...or any Mixer Freak...but AW anything is usually a sure fire nice one
My Sires:
DR -Mr.White Socks - 50,000
Appy Sprinter- Wings Of Inferno - 15,000
Appy Sprinter - Chain Of Thorns - 7,500
Appy Miler - Chasing Dragons - 15,000
Lee Cara
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Lee Cara »

Miler freaks seem a little rarer than the rest imo. I have 4 AWS freaks and 1 AWM freak currently racing, tho I do have a AWM freak yearling too. Got about 20 late blooming stakes kicking about