Highlander Hoop has retired

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Highlander Hoop has retired

Post by Garret Folsom »

Highlander Hoop ended his career winning the Grade 2 Sanctuary Stakes. He is now retired and standing for $10,000. I'll revaluate his fee after gallop results are in.

He was one of the line of game created Danon Premium horses that came into the game in Year 52. At the time, he was the only one of the lot that galloped Stakes. He spent a great part of his career running against some great horses and coming up just a little bit short. It took him 5 tries to break his Maiden. He followed that up with a 4th place finish in the All Weather Derby behind names like Longbird, Avacas and Order Restored. He finished 2nd to Zele right after that in the Grade 3 Rabbitthrutheglass Stakes. He finished 2nd to Gordon in the Plastics Classic and was 4th in the Steward's Cup Synthetic Classic. He finished 5th in the Pegasus Route and 2nd in the McBride Championship Cup before getting his first stakes win in the Behan Stakes. He finished 2nd to Queen De La Vent in the Y55 Steward's Cup Synthetic Marathon and again finished 5th in the Pegasus Route.

He's the only son of Danon Premium currently standing. He's somewhat patiently waiting for your mares!
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Re: Highlander Hoop has retired

Post by The Steward »

Headshot pretty please w/ a cherry on top.
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

I'll try to get one, I'm low on funds at the moment and trying to get GP's to renew Portlandia Park.
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Hey GP 1/2 day people, who can help out a nice guy in the game?!
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
David Faulkner
Grade 3 Winner

Post by David Faulkner »

I sign up with 5000 GPs
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

Thanks to some very generous folks, I have ordered Highlander Hoop's headshot.
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

Click on his page to check out his amazing headshot!!!

The best part is that Highlander Hoop is the basketball team my daughter plays on and their colors are Black and White, so it works perfectly!!!