AW Route Wins - Y57

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

AW Route Wins - Y57

Post by Garret Folsom »

We're back for another year. As always, if you want to know where you stand in the lifetime or yearly rankings, please feel free to reach out on here or via private message in game.

I finished Week 1 a while ago, but I forgot to post the actual results. We had 3 first time winners and 2 people reach the 25 win mark.

Congrats to Roger Carlo, Bertie Bassett and Trent Mcevoy on your first career AW Route wins. You are the 816th, 817th and 818th people in SIM History to win an AW Route race.

Congrats to Ciano Colly and Thomas Fleming on your 25th career AW Route wins. The 180th and 181st people to reach that mark. Hopefully they continue to be involved and have much success in the future!
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Re: AW Route Wins - Y57

Post by Garret Folsom »

I'm going to post Week 2 information soon, but I wanted to congratulate Christophe Desjardin and Avacas on their win in the Pegasus Route. Truly a great horse and Christophe is one of the best AW Route trainers out there!

Also, congrats to Randall Allen and The Spy Silk on their win in the Winter Oaks. It's The Spy Silk's first G1 and Randall's 4 in the AW Route division. He's now tied for 24th all-time in G1 wins with Chani Ruzzo, Emma Lochran, Jolene Danner, Karl Smythe, Susie Rydell and Ronnie Dee. A pretty impressive group.

Lastly, congrats to Flizan Hambletonian and Galetti Z for their win in the Winter Derby. It's the first AW Route G1 win for both of them! Flizan is just the 82nd different person to win a G1 in the AW Route division. It's the first G1 winner for Game Point Sire Biondetti since Year 47 when Winema won the All Weather Debutante for Oncu Kaan.
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

Week 2 only saw one milestone.

Congrats to Kelly L Haggerty on AWR win number 1. The 819th person to win a race!!!
Christophe Desjardin
Derby Contender

Post by Christophe Desjardin »

Garret Folsom wrote: 3 years ago I'm going to post Week 2 information soon, but I wanted to congratulate Christophe Desjardin and Avacas on their win in the Pegasus Route. Truly a great horse and Christophe is one of the best AW Route trainers out there!
Thank you very much but no...no...
It's only chance in a game of chance, you know
At Stud :
SOUND THE BUGLE - TB - AW Router - SC Winner - $18,000
CRONOS - Arabian - Sprinter - $20,000
THESEE - Arabian - Router - SC Winner - $45,000
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

Week 3 has two milestones.

Johanna Stk picked up win #150. The 54th person to reach that level.
John Lieblang picking up his first win. The 820th person to do so.

Congrats!!!

Also, I checked to see who has the longest active streak of at least 1 win every year in the AW Route division. The record right now belongs to Lucas Davenport, with 35 straight years with at least 1 win.

Next is Todd Lucas with 34 straight years, Dan Gordon is at 31, but hasn't won a race yet this year (if he does, that's 32). Lee Cara is at 30, but hasn't won a race yet this year either (that would be 31). Rafa Usoz and Regina Moore are both at 29, but Rafa has not yet won a race this year (that would make 30). Thank you all for your continued support over the years!!!
Richard Diemand
Sprinter

Post by Richard Diemand »

Where do U find all this info :?: :?: :?:
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

I created a spreadsheet quite a while ago and I keep track of it manually.
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

Here are the Week 4 and Week 5 updates:

Week 4 - Mel Lankford picked up win #25, the 182nd person to reach that number and Svein Andersen picked up his 2nd win, but first since Year 36!!! Congrats!

Week 5 - Tinker Hatt picked up his 1st career win, the 821st person to get an AW Route win! Garret Folsom (I know him!) picked up his 1,500th career win, 2nd all-time. I'm still 224 wins behind Madelene Gilbert in first.
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

Congrats to Utopia and Lisa Bennert on winning the All Weather Derby. It appears that Utopia is the first filly to win this race in the 28 years that it has been run. Congrats on quite an accomplishment!!!

Congrats to Premium Toothpaste and Kasie Gillespie on winning the All Weather Oaks. This is Kasie's 7th career AW Route G1 and her first since Year 52 with White Teeth Please. It is also the first time that she has won this race. Kasie is tied for 14th in career G1 AW Route G1 wins.

Congrats to Takeshi Kovacs and Andrew James on winning the Exhibition Stakes. This is Andrew's first career AW Route G1 win. Sire, Live the Dream, is now tied for 2nd in most G1 wins with 21.
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

Week 6 had only 1 milestone, but it was a good one.

Polk Buffalo became the 68th person in Sim History to win 100 AW Route races. Congrats Polk!!!
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

Just finished up the Week 7 update.

Congrats to Laura Ferguson on her 300th career AW Route win. She is just the 25th person in Sim History to reach that milestone!
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

Week 8 saw two people reach the 25 win mark. Congrats to Gigi Gofaster and Robert McG on becoming the 181st and 182nd people to reach that mark.
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

No milestones were reached during Week 9.
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

Week 10 saw 3 milestones reached.

Jack Christensen became the 821st different person to win an AW Route race. Welcome to the division Jack. Best of luck!

Anthony L Carder and Richard Diemand became the 184th and 185th members of the 25 win club. They join Brad Emacher, Isabella Acres, Jesper Kraepool and Mel Lankford as those currently sitting with 25 career wins.
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

Week 11 saw 5 milestones:

Rick Sandino, Vizak Irani and Kurt Engleman picked up their first career wins! Congrats to you all.

Tiyoun Long picked up win number 150, the 54th person to do so. Congrats!

Darcy Mcbride picked up her 250th career win, the 30th person in the SIM to do so!!! Congrats!!!