AW Route Wins - Y58

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Andrew James
Grade 1 Winner

Re: AW Route Wins - Y58

Post by Andrew James »

Congrats Randall, well done!

Also, congrats Kent, 500 is a LOT.
AJR SC Winners: Karsa, Can't Reconcile, The Reckoners, Amsterdam, Forge of Darkness, Nightchill, The Wheel of Time
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

I just updated Week 8.

Kasia picked up her first career AW Route win. The 836th different AW Route winner.

Also, John Slotmon picked up his first AW Route win since Year 42 when Benjamin won the Steward's Cup Synthetic Classic!!!
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

Week 9 is done.

Gary Prat and Maria Schreuder each picked up their 25th career win. The 187th and 188th members of the AW route 25 win club.

Also, Jonathan Roberts became the 837th different person to win an AW Route race.
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

Randall Allen did it again. He won both the Synthetic Oaks and Synthetic Derby. He won the Oaks with Baptist Ridge again, but this time it was Allowance Late Bloomer, Happily Hop that won the Derby. The only other time this happened was when I did it with Franzia and Allura. Randall, if they are any indication, you're going to be very happy with these two!!!

Randall's recent domination of the division has been amazing! With his two wins, he jumped past 4 people he was tied with and is now in a 4-way tie with 3 others for the 8th most AW Route G1 wins. They are Ali Hedgestone, D's Racing Stable and Christophe Desjardin.
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

I finished week 10 and we have two more first time winners:

Kevin Hern and Roderick Hullaby became the 838th and 839th winners.

Also, Karl Smythe picked up his first AWR win since Year 51.
Randall Allen
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Randall Allen »

It has been a lot of fun racing alongside you Garret and all the other great all weather trainers.
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

There was only 1 milestone for Week 11 and not so shockingly it belongs to Randall Allen picking up his 1,200th win. He's in 3rd place all-time and is way ahead in Y58 wins.
Madelene Gilbert
Hall of Fame

Post by Madelene Gilbert »

@Garret Do you have a list of top ranks somewhere? Overall and for the year? I'd love to see where everyone is shaking out, particularly since I've been gone for a while.

(Ok full disclosure I'm dying to know how much longer I can hold on to my lead. It ain't long... :( )
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

I sent you a PM. If anyone is interested in seeing my spreadsheet, I'll gladly send it along via email. Just reach out in game.
Ma Springs
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ma Springs »

Congrats to all winners this year! This thread is my main reason for wanting to try AW route. 😊 Hope to make it to the list in a season or two!
Nashville Stud
Elite Power | DS/DM/AWS/AWM/AWR | $40,000
Levels | TM | $12,000 with incentives
Kacchan | TM | $3,500
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

Week 12 gave us one milestone.

Robert McG picked up win number 50. The 119th person to do so. Congrats!!!
Robert MicJee
Derby Contender

Post by Robert MicJee »

Like others have mentioned - thanks for doing this Garret!
MicJee's Studs
Damascus Defender (TS) $20,000
That One Time (TR) $20,000
Onward Horse (Pacer) $5,000
Throwing Shadows (App Sprint) $8,000
Directing Perfect (TR) $5,000
Double Bass (Arabian Sprint) $5,000
Always Famous (SC) $5,000
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

Just updated Week 13.

Emma Hendrickson picked up her first win. The 840th different winner in the AW Route division.
Kasie Gillespie picked up her 600th career AW Route win. Just the 10th different person to reach that level.

Also of note - Dave Trainer picked up his first AW Route win since Year 52. Welcome Back Dave!

With Utopia's win in the Plastics Distaff - D's Tapeta has passed Benjamin in number of AW Route G1 wins as a Sire.

Congrats to Utopia and Lisa Bennert on their Plastics Distaff win and congras to Andrew James and Takeshi Kovacs on their Plastics Classic win.
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

Randall Allen has done it again. Pulled off the double G1's with Baptist Ridge and Clarence Nash winning the All Weather Guineas 1000 and All Weather Guineas 2000. Randall has won 6 of the 14 AW Route G1's so far this year.
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

I have updated Week 14.

Congrats to Ally Parriott on win number 1 in the AW Route division. The 841st different winner.
Congrats to Jack Ryder on becoming the 189th member of the 25 win club.

Anthony Name picked up his first AW Route win since Year 37, and Randall Allen picked up his 100th win of the year.