AW Route Wins - Y59

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Re: AW Route Wins - Y59

Post by Garret Folsom »

Week 8 gave us two milestones.

Ma Springs picked up win number one in AW Route. Ma is the 846th different AW Route winner.
Tamara Estes picked up her 50th career AW Route victory. Just the 121st person to reach that level.
Ma Springs
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ma Springs »

Garret Folsom wrote: 2 years ago Ma Springs picked up win number one in AW Route. Ma is the 846th different AW Route winner.
Yay, thanks for the shoutout! A maiden claimer but still...gotta start somewhere! 😀

From last season:
Ma Springs wrote: 2 years ago Congrats to all winners this year! This thread is my main reason for wanting to try AW route. 😊 Hope to make it to the list in a season or two!
Nashville Stud
Elite Power | DS/DM/AWS/AWM/AWR | $40,000
Levels | TM | $12,000 with incentives
Kacchan | TM | $3,500
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

I just realized that it was a horse that I bred!!! Hope you're enjoying AW! If there is anything that I can do to help, please let me know.
Ma Springs
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ma Springs »

Garret Folsom wrote: 2 years ago I just realized that it was a horse that I bred!!! Hope you're enjoying AW! If there is anything that I can do to help, please let me know.
Sure was. 🙂 My first homebred is about to start racing, I hope she will win something! Thank you, Garret! ✌
Nashville Stud
Elite Power | DS/DM/AWS/AWM/AWR | $40,000
Levels | TM | $12,000 with incentives
Kacchan | TM | $3,500
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

There were no milestones this week, however, Go Risk successfully defended the AW Route World Heavyweight Championship in the All the RIches Stakes.
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

No milestones again this week, but quite a few people are getting close.
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

Since we've been short on milestones, here are the G1 winners from last night.

Utopia's masterful career has continued. Does anybody remember when Lisa Bennert was worried that she was going to mess up Utopia? I think those worries can be put to rest. This was Utopia's 6th Grade 1 win. Sire D's Tapeta now has 29 G1 wins under his sire belt, the most ever. Lisa's 6 G1 wins tie her for 19th all-time in AW Route G1's with Bryan Price, Louise Bayou and Laura Ferguson. Congrats Lisa and Utopia.

Dylan Christensen continues to do a wonderful job with Beautyinthesorrow. Mixing in races on Turf and AW, he just won the Synthetic Derby. This was the Beautyinthesorrow's 2nd G1 of the year having won the Winter Derby back on Week 3. I have a feeling sire Pinatubo will start showing up more frequently in my posts. This is Dylan's 2nd G1 win of the AW Route variety. Nice job Dylan and Beautyinthesorrow.

Winning the Synthetic Oaks was Machine Gun Molly for Brian Chunn. This daughter of Longbird gets her first G1 win and first G1 win for Longbird as a sire. This is Brian's 3rd G1 win with AW Routers. Machine Gun Molly joins Deep and the Dark (Y53 Synthetic Oaks) and Cupids Inspiration (Y58 Steward's Cup Synthetic Matron). Congrats to Brian and Machine Gun Molly.
Brian Chunn
Miler

Post by Brian Chunn »

Thanks Garret, all the same dam line, i bought Cupids Inspiation & Deep and the Darks dam Rapidbolt for $12501,she also produced Rapidfyre a productive who has produced Machine Gun Molly (stakes/late bloomer), i thought i"d give her a shot at it and was very happy and surprised this morning.Happy Days
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

That's a pretty impressive line right there!!! Congrats and enjoy all the nice foals still to come from them!!!
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

Week 11 gave us three milestones:

Jamie Bates became the 28th member of the SIM to reach 300 career AW Route wins. Congrats Jamie
Richard Diemand picked up his 50th career AW Route win. Only 121 others have done that.
Greg Czechowicz picked up his 25th career win in the AW Route division. Less that 200 people have done that (195 to be exact).
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

Here are the Week 12 milestones.

Inca Stables picked up their first win since Year 39 and Ali Sills picked up her first win since Year 37. Welcome back to both of you.

Gwendolyn Graye picked up win #1. The 847th person to win an AW Route race in the SIM.
Anthony L Carder picked up his 50th AWR win. Joining 122 others to reach that level.
Garret Folsom (THIS GUY!!!) picked up his 1,700th win. Still 2nd all-time. I'm 61 wins behind Madelene Gilbert now.
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

Week 13 gave us 5 milestones!

Eric Deco and David Howard each picked up their first career AW Route wins, making them the 848th and 849th different AW Route winners.
Neil Hill picked up his 25th win. The 196th person to reach that level.
Lucas Davenport's 700th win has him joining 6th others at that number.
Randall Allen is the 3rd person in SIM history to reach 1,300 career AW Route wins.
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

I had to share this one as soon as possible.

Legendary Eyes and Red Lantern won the All Weather 1000 Guineas and All Weather 2000 Guineas for me last night. They are not only my first two AW Route Grade 1's, but my first Grade ones of any division for this year. It has been a struggle for me this year, but I'm happy that they came through for me. Hopefully, I'll pick up a couple more of them and possibly also a Steward's Cup or two!!!
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

Week 14 gave us two milestones:

Doug Cuomo picked up his 25th win, the 197th person to reach that level. Congrats Doug.
Ronnie Dee picked up his 400th win, the 16th person to reach that level. Congrats Ronnie.
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

There is only 1 milestone for Week 15 - Marc Diemand picked up his first AW Route win. Congrats Marc. He is also the 3rd different Diemand to win an AWR race, joining Richard and Patrik.