Best pedigree/lines to buy into

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Christopher Robertson
Two Year Old

Best pedigree/lines to buy into

Post by Christopher Robertson »

Hi folks I'm a new player and have decided after nearly a season i am looking to just focus in on the AW division and looking for advice on the best pedigrees or lines to buy into as i don't know what are currently the best to buy in to ? would be great if anyone could poin me in the right direction for when either claiming horses or going to buy horses what id be looking for.

Also when are the steward auction for all weather horse or do they just get put in with the other divisions of horses?

Thanks Guys

Chris
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Re: Best pedigree/lines to buy into

Post by Garret Folsom »

Hi Chris,

I'll try to help as best I can with AW Routers. There has been a lot of new game created stallions added to AW in recent years. Many of them with multi-surface/distance ability. Danon Premium, Pinatubo, Omaha Beach, Churchill are all good options. There are quite a few recently retired racers that are impressive, Avacas, Franzia, Dragon Temple, Longbird for example. Older lines to look for, Benjamin, D's Tapeta, Live the Dream and Thermodynamic were are very good as well. I feel like there are many good options, but those are some to look at.

The AW horses are included with the other divisions. There are usually only a few of them.
Christopher Robertson
Two Year Old

Re: Best pedigree/lines to buy into

Post by Christopher Robertson »

Hi Garret,

Thanks for the info that's great insight and good selection to look out for hopefully can grab a few cheaply in future sales or auctions, perfect to know that they are also included in the other division auctions will need to keep an eye out for sure mostly just claiming or trying to claim horses for AW but would like to get some nice 2 year olds and hopefully challenge for big races and then head into breeding but that all comes with time and hopefully end up with a few in the forth coming seasons.