AW Route Wins - Y60

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

AW Route Wins - Y60

Post by Garret Folsom »

Year 60, Week 1 gave us just 1 milestone.

Maria Schreuder became the 70th person in SIM History to get 100 wins. Congrats Maria.
Maria Schreuder
Derby Contender

Re: AW Route Wins - Y60

Post by Maria Schreuder »

I wouldn't even have been aware if not for this, thanks for keeping up all the interesting notes.
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

Week 2 gave us 2 first time winners and one more milestone.

Mark Robson and Dalton Winzy both picked up their first AW Route wins, giving us 853 different winners now.
Tiyoung Long picked up his 200th career AW Route win. The 42nd person to do so!!!

Also, Red Lantern won the vacant AW Route World Heavyweight title in the Pegasus Route.
Darcy McBride
Hall of Fame

Post by Darcy McBride »

[quote="Garret Folsom" post_id=445815 time=1636819935 user_id=18126

Also, Red Lantern won the vacant AW Route World Heavyweight title in the Pegasus Route.
[/quote]

Huge congrats on the 1-2 finish, Garret!
DM: AMERICATION MISCHIEF & JAMBOREE
TM: NIGHTWATCH
DS: SINISTER MISTER/THE HELLHOUND/DARKANDSTORMYNIGHT
AWR: TUSCANY GOLD
QH DS: EL RAY SOL
QH DM: MARK ME CHROMED
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

Thanks Darcy! I really like those two. They remind me of when I was racing Franzia and Allura.
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

Congrats to Danny Derby and Manischewitz on their win in the Grade 1 Winter Derby. It's Danny's fourth AW Route Grade 1 win. Manischewitz is by Franzia out of the Choices mare Something Great.

Congrats to Gary Prat and Gold Champagne on their win in the Grade 1 Winter Oaks. It's Gary's first AW Route Grade 1 win. Gold Champagne is by Longbird out of the Benjamin mare Madam Hooch.
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

Week 3 only had 1 milestone:

Paul Sellers picked up his 100th career AW Route win. He's the 71st person to reach that milestone. Congrats Paul.
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

5 Milestones for Week 4. It's about time, we've had some slow weeks...

Two first time winners: First - Rich Get Richer picked up their first win in the AW Route division. It is the 854th different winner for AW Route and just the 3rd partnership to win an AW Route race. Congrats Danny and Andrew.
Nick Shredder is the 855th different winner on AW Route, getting his first win. Congrats Nick!!!

Shannon Hunt became the 199th different person to reach 25 AW Route wins. Shortly after that Ryan Whitehead became the 200th person to reach that level. Congrats to you both.

Aloretta Dethly picked up her 50th AW Route win. She's the 124th different person to reach that level. Congrats!!!
Shannon Hunt
Eclipse Champion

Post by Shannon Hunt »

Only took me nine seasons :lol: These stats give me a motivation boost to do better with my AWR game for sure.
DENSE FOG - AWS multiple freak producer
YOU WILL BE FOUND - DR millionaire producer
Also standing arabian sprinter ISKANDAR ELAKBAR, all weather router SUNRISE INTHE DAWN, and chasers RACING PIRATE and SURVIVOR SE LEVE
Jack Ryder
Turf Router

Post by Jack Ryder »

Really amazing work Garret.
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

No week 5 milestones. Several people getting close though!
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

Clarence Nash has won the AW Route World Heavyweight championship from Red Lantern in the McBride Championship Cup. Congrats to Randall Allen on the win!!
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

Week 6 has come and gone and there are 3 milestones to celebrate:

Robert Bruce picked up his 1st career AW Route victory, making him the 856th different winner. (Side note, I used to work with a guy that went by the name Bruce Bob, I had forgotten all about him!)
Kasia picked up win #25, giving the SIM 201 different players to reach 25 career wins.
Carolyn Eaton picked up her 100th career AW Route win. She is the 72nd person to reach that level.

Congrats to all 3 of you. Also, congrats to our Week 6, Day 5 Grade 1 winners.

Danny Derby has decided to dominate another division it seems. He finished 1-2 in the All Weather Derby with Calasmos picking up the win. It's the 2nd G1 win for Calasmos and Danny's 5th G1 in AWR. Congrats!

Sean Gallagher became 90th person to win an AWR Grade 1 with La Croqueta. It's the first AW Route G1 for both of them. Congrats to you both.

Dylan Christensen and Beautyinthesorrow picked up their 3rd AW Route G1, making it a Trifecta for multi-surface runners on the night.

La Croqueta has run and won Turf Mile races, Beautyinthesorrow has run Sprint, Mile and Route races and mixed in Turf and AW between them. While Calasmos has only run AW Route races so far, I'm sure if Danny would like, he would be excellent on Turf as well.

As I have been keeping track of the wins this year, it's been really fun seeing the parity in the division. There are already 12 people with 10+ wins and 5 with 20+. Two years ago there were only 13 people that had 20+ wins all year.
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

Fell behind by a week.

Here is Week 7 - 4 milestones.
Grant Carroll and Hollow Hill Fields each picked up their first career wins. The 857th and 858th different winners that we've had.
Jack Ryder has picked up his 50th career AW Route win. He's the 125th SIMster to reach that level.
Lastly, The Sausage King - Abe Froman picked up his 100th career AW Route win. He's the 73rd person to reach that level.

Congrats to you all.
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

Week 8 gives us only 1 milestone, but I'm happy to report that Gigi Gofaster picked up AW Route win #50. She's the 126th different person to reach that level. Congrats Gigi.

Also, Clarence Nash retained the AW Route World Heavyweight Championship in the Idlewild Stakes. Congrats Clarence Nash and owner Randall Allen.