AWS Triple Crown

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Shannon Hunt
Eclipse Champion

AWS Triple Crown

Post by Shannon Hunt »

Weather or Not Park has been funded and renewed for another season, thank you to everyone who chipped in!

I want to remind all you AWS enthusiasts about the fourth annual AWS Triple Crown (not SIM official, but Weather or Not official ;)) for three year olds:

4d5: G1 Wild Horse Stakes - $400,000
6d5: G1 Synthetic Sprint Derby - $250,000
8d5: G2 Colorado Derby - $200,000

These races offer a significant purse boost to aspiring AWS champions. In addition, if your horse sweeps all three, I will be awarding a $150,000 Triple Crown champion bonus. So mark your schedules!
DENSE FOG - AWS multiple freak producer
YOU WILL BE FOUND - DR millionaire producer
Also standing arabian sprinter ISKANDAR ELAKBAR, all weather router SUNRISE INTHE DAWN, and chasers RACING PIRATE and SURVIVOR SE LEVE
Shannon Hunt
Eclipse Champion

Re: AWS Triple Crown

Post by Shannon Hunt »

I, a certified fool, forgot to put up the Wild Horse Stakes. Here it is, 4d5, I hope your horses are able to make it!

https://www.simhorseracing.com/race.php?RaceID=2046060

250k bonus offered if a horse sweeps the AWS triple!
Also standing arabian sprinter ISKANDAR ELAKBAR, all weather router SUNRISE INTHE DAWN, and chasers RACING PIRATE and SURVIVOR SE LEVE
Shannon Hunt
Eclipse Champion

Post by Shannon Hunt »

I must apologize, there's been a lot going on and I've been struggling to keep up properly with sim things, thus I missed sponsoring the Wild Horse Stakes. The Triple Crown must go on, so here's the adjusted schedule, which I hope doesn't interfere too badly with any other plans:

6d5: G1 Synthetic Sprint Derby - $250,000
8d5: G2 Colorado Derby - $200,000
10d5: G1 Wild Horse Stakes - $250,000

And, of course, a $250k bonus if a horse sweeps all three. Good luck!
Shannon Hunt
Eclipse Champion

Post by Shannon Hunt »

I blanked on this AGAIN. I can get the Wild Horse Stakes up for 4d5 today, if it still fits people's schedules - if not, I'll delay it to 10d5 like last year. If you have an eligible horse and a strong opinion, please let me know ASAP.
Joseph Depaulo
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Joseph Depaulo »

I think making it 10,5 12,5 14,5 doesn’t make sense because it sets up a bad race for the stew cup
Shannon Hunt
Eclipse Champion

Post by Shannon Hunt »