New to AW Racing

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Gabrielle Mackenzie
Two Year Old

New to AW Racing

Post by Gabrielle Mackenzie »

Hey all! I've been lurking around the AW forums for the last couple of weeks, just getting a feel for what AW has to offer. I'm intrigued by the community (and I like the idea that it's a smaller overall group I think) and the fact that weather preferences aren't a thing :lol: I live up in Canada on the west coast, and I wish that we had an all-weather community up here with all the rain we get...

Anyways, just was wondering if anyone had any tips or wanted to chat about how to get started in AW racing. I really like competing at all distances so I think my focus will shift to wherever I end up doing better, but some help getting started in AW would be awesome!
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Re: New to AW Racing

Post by Garret Folsom »

Welcome Gabrielle!!! I'll send you a message in game.
Gabrielle Mackenzie
Two Year Old

Thanks so much Garret!
Madelene Gilbert
Hall of Fame

Post by Madelene Gilbert »

Welcome Gabrielle! Glad to have you in our group! Garret is a fabulous resource and my inbox is also open if you want to chat!
Darcy McBride
Hall of Fame

Post by Darcy McBride »

Welcome aboard, Gabrielle! It is a fun group. Feel free to ask any questions or to just talk via pm. Garret is great, and so is Maddie. Glad to have you join!
DM: AMERICATION MISCHIEF & JAMBOREE
TM: NIGHTWATCH
DS: SINISTER MISTER/THE HELLHOUND/DARKANDSTORMYNIGHT
AWR: TUSCANY GOLD
QH DS: EL RAY SOL
QH DM: MARK ME CHROMED
Abby Brooks
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Abby Brooks »

Welcome! I am relatively new to AW Racing as well. We will figure this out together :lol:
Testing The Waters|Multi G1 AWM/AWR winner|40k
Dont make pee jokes, or you'll be barked at in the super secret sim discord where grown adults whine about one another
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

Post by Dylan Christensen »

I do it all but I’m by far best at AWS. Shoot me a message if you want to know more about that division as I see the others are already pretty well covered. I’ll shoot you some leases to run and breed if you like!
yeah
Gabrielle Mackenzie
Two Year Old

Madelene Gilbert wrote: 2 years ago Welcome Gabrielle! Glad to have you in our group! Garret is a fabulous resource and my inbox is also open if you want to chat!
Thank you so much! It seems like a great group to be in :)
Darcy McBride wrote: 2 years ago Welcome aboard, Gabrielle! It is a fun group. Feel free to ask any questions or to just talk via pm. Garret is great, and so is Maddie. Glad to have you join!
Thank you! I'll definitely be picking everyone's brains in the future.
Rocki Ryoliza wrote: 2 years ago Welcome! I am relatively new to AW Racing as well. We will figure this out together :lol:
Yay we can be AW newbie buddies!
Dylan Christensen wrote: 2 years ago I do it all but I’m by far best at AWS. Shoot me a message if you want to know more about that division as I see the others are already pretty well covered. I’ll shoot you some leases to run and breed if you like!
Amazing I'll definitely take you up on that!

Also shoutout to Lee Cara for offering some leases as well! You're all amazing, best welcome ever. :D
Christy Williams
Miler

Post by Christy Williams »

Welcome to the community. I strictly to AWM. Feel free to ask any questions