AWR Legacy Headshot Voting - Round 2, Group 1

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.

Choose up to six (6) headshots:

Poll ended at 1 year ago

Admire My Heart
13%
Aero
9%
Ambrosia
16%
Bella Trattoria
No votes
Brown Eyed Beauty
6%
Calico Rocks
13%
Centimetre
19%
Crowned Jewel
9%
Decision Made
3%
Feathered Friend
13%

Total votes: 32

Madelene Gilbert
Hall of Fame

AWR Legacy Headshot Voting - Round 2, Group 1

Post by Madelene Gilbert »

Welcome to the AWR Legacy Headshots Round 2! I have over 25 nominations, of which I would like to narrow down to 10. There will be three polls in the forum; you can vote for up to 6 entries in each poll. Polls will be open for 2 weeks. Depending on results, there may be a vote-off for final placement. The top 10 with the most votes across all polls will be ordered.

Group 1
  1. Admire My Heart - Stakes winner (G1, SC x2), $2.3 million earned, Y49 Simmy, stakes producer
  2. Aero - Stakes winner, stakes producer, dam of Wizarding War, half to Smoulders
  3. Ambrosia - Stakes winner (G2), stakes producer, dam of Mortal Once More (Sound the Bugle, On Safari (Order Restored), Admire Her First, Paint the Sunset, Vampire Heart)
  4. Bella Trattoria - Stakes producer, dam of Demineralization, White Queen Runs (Clarence Nash), Bella Mae West
  5. Brown Eyed Beauty - Stakes winner (G3), stakes producer, dam of Perfect Eyes (Soft Eyes, Grout)
  6. Calico Rocks - Stakes producer, dam of No Luck Needed (Bennie and the Jets, Freak Out), Orange Tabby (Orange Sensation)
  7. Centimetre - Stakes winner, stakes producer, dam of Millimetre (Avacas, Allura)
  8. Crowned Jewel - Stakes winner, stakes producer, dam of Jewel, Wooloomooloo (Thatnightintoronto)
  9. Decision Made - Stakes winner, stakes producer, dam of Choices
  10. Feathered Friend - Stakes producer, dam of A Bird Named Ben, Double Fluff
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Re: AWR Legacy Headshot Voting - Round 2, Group 1

Post by Nena Olson »

I was really thrown off by Centimetre in this group
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚
Madelene Gilbert
Hall of Fame

Post by Madelene Gilbert »

Nena Olson wrote: 1 year ago I was really thrown off by Centimetre in this group
It's the chestnut one, not the gray! :lol:
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Post by Nena Olson »

Madelene Gilbert wrote: 1 year ago
Nena Olson wrote: 1 year ago I was really thrown off by Centimetre in this group
It's the chestnut one, not the gray! :lol:
I even clicked on the name to check that :lol:
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚