AWR Legacy Headshot Voting - Round 2, Group 3

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.

Choose up to six (6) headshots:

Poll ended at 1 year ago

Paint the Sunset
23%
Pathfork
13%
Perfect Bliss
16%
Racing Goddess
10%
Startofanobsession
No votes
Stately
3%
Sun Flare
10%
Traveling Act
10%
Wooloomooloo
16%
White Queen Runs
No votes

Total votes: 31

Madelene Gilbert
Hall of Fame

AWR Legacy Headshot Voting - Round 2, Group 3

Post by Madelene Gilbert »

Welcome to the AWR Legacy Headshots Round 2! I have over 25 nominations, of which I would like to narrow down to 10. There will be three polls in the forum; you can vote for up to 6 entries in each poll. Polls will be open for 2 weeks. Depending on results, there may be a vote-off for final placement. The top 10 with the most votes across all polls will be ordered.

Group 3
  1. Paint the Sunset - Stakes winner (G1, SC), $1.5 million earned, Y49 Simmy, stakes producer, daughter of Mortal Once More, dam of Aloha
  2. Pathfork - Stakes winner (G3), stakes producer, dam of Momentary Pause (Benjamin, Discovery Moment, Ghazi's Advice, Any Moment, Start Your Engine), Elusive Award
  3. Perfect Bliss - Stakes producer, dam of Dragon Temple, Arcadian Dreamer
  4. Racing Goddess - Stakes winner (G3), stakes producer, dam of Admire My Heart, Francis, Racing Princess
  5. Startofanobsession - Stakes winner, stakes producer, dam of Suchanobsession
  6. Stately - Stakes winner, stakes producer, dam of Dumbledore, When Smoke Sings (Clouds Change)
  7. Sun Flare - Stakes winner (G1, SC), $1.1 million earned, stakes producer, dam of Sun Gaze (Sunscape), half to Comestoanend
  8. Traveling Act - Stakes winner, stakes producer, dam of D's Tapeta
  9. Wooloomooloo - Stakes winner (G3), stakes producer, dam of Thatnightintoronto (Gordon, Order Restored)
  10. White Queen Runs - Stakes winner (G1), dam of Queen of White (Clarence Nash)