AWR Legacy Headshot Voting - Round 2 Tiebreaker

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.

Choose up to two (2) headshots:

Poll ended at 1 year ago

Admire My Heart
33%
Calico Rocks
25%
Feathered Friend
8%
Obsession
17%
Onceuponasummer
8%
Pathfork
8%

Total votes: 12

Madelene Gilbert
Hall of Fame

AWR Legacy Headshot Voting - Round 2 Tiebreaker

Post by Madelene Gilbert »

The original polls close in a few days but I haven't seen much movement on the votes. And since a bunch of mares got 4 votes each, we need a vote off! There are 6 choices; 3 of them will make the final order list. You get to vote for your favorite 2. :)

This poll closes in 5 days, so make sure you get your vote in soon!

Winners
These ladies already made the final list.
  1. Paint the Sunset
  2. Centimetre
  3. Minuit
  4. Ambrosia
  5. Moorpark
  6. Perfect Bliss
  7. Wooloomooloo
LA Pepper
Grade 1 Winner

Re: AWR Legacy Headshot Voting - Round 2 Tiebreaker

Post by LA Pepper »

I just found this post and am very surprised and excited to see 'Feathered Friend" listed. Although not well known, she had the most amazing life story, and deserves some respect. I was her breeder, her sire being a GP horse, but lost her in a claiming race (my usual story). I don't believe her new owner even got to race her once before the computer picked her for injury/retirement. As an unproven claiming mare she got one chance to breed and was sent to AJ, where I eventually saw her and bought her only because I liked her name and wanted to give her more chances. She soon presented me with 'DOUBLE FLUFF' from a game point stallion. That horse was a total gas to run - she beat EVERYTHING, and gave me the brief experience of total domination. The Sim gave me my comeuppance by making her a total dud in the broodmare department - sons, daughters, grandchildren, and great grandchildren not much to talk about. Soon after Double Fluff, came 'A BIRD NAMED BEN', who made me think breeding super special horses was easy. I had a blast with him scaring all the competition too. Again, not so great in the breeding shed. All this fun from a little claiming mare that was saved from the AJ barn.