New Top Hypoing stallion

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Joseph Depaulo
Grade 2 Winner

New Top Hypoing stallion

Post by Joseph Depaulo »

https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1424878

Nice outcross sire coming from the GP sire Pink Lloyd Hes currently hypoing out of this world receiving flat A hypos from some of my mares that no other sire has matched. im hoping his disappointing career can be overshadowed by a great stud career.

thank you all who breed to him :)
Katie Stepanian
Listed Stakes Winner

Re: New Top Hypoing stallion

Post by Katie Stepanian »

Nice one, only have two AWS mares and he is A with both!
LA Pepper
Grade 1 Winner

Post by LA Pepper »

Gave him a try with Windswept Wonder's dam, who doesn't hypo well with anyone, but got an A- with him.
Joseph Depaulo
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Joseph Depaulo »

LA Pepper wrote: 1 year ago Gave him a try with Windswept Wonder's dam, who doesn't hypo well with anyone, but got an A- with him.
thank you ! sometimes pedigree outways Hypos Gl
Joseph Depaulo
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Joseph Depaulo »

Retired him early in the year dont forget about him and his super hypos !
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Why am I JUST now learning about this horse!?
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Andrew Chillin
Hall of Fame

Post by Andrew Chillin »

Pay attention
;p
Joseph Depaulo
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Joseph Depaulo »

The Steward wrote: 1 year ago Why am I JUST now learning about this horse!?
because i retired him shortly after you were done breeding and you probably hated all your mares at the time.
Joseph Depaulo
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Joseph Depaulo »

Sorry I didn’t notice he hit the site limit I’ll keep upping it if it gets passed next year if his gallops are good I’m gonna up the price but for now get breeding
Joseph Depaulo
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Joseph Depaulo »

Last bump of slots opened up
Joseph Depaulo
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Joseph Depaulo »

New price 90k he was at 60 but is already over the first goal limit which is crazy thanks everyone for the support
Joseph Depaulo
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Joseph Depaulo »

300 foals this crop jeez thanks for everyone support I’m looking forward to this crop a lot next year after I see how everyone else gallops go I’ll probably reduce his fee I don’t know by how much but it will almost certainly lower thank you All again.
Joseph Depaulo
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Joseph Depaulo »

increased foal limit
LA Pepper
Grade 1 Winner

Post by LA Pepper »

Joseph Depaulo wrote: 1 year ago after I see how everyone else gallops go I’ll probably reduce his fee I don’t know by how much but it will almost certainly lower
A little hot air ???? I certainly understand why you reneged, but WHY write it in the first place ?
Joseph Depaulo
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Joseph Depaulo »

LA Pepper wrote: 9 months ago
Joseph Depaulo wrote: 1 year ago after I see how everyone else gallops go I’ll probably reduce his fee I don’t know by how much but it will almost certainly lower
A little hot air ???? I certainly understand why you reneged, but WHY write it in the first place ?

Hey LA if your regarding to my post about lower his stud Fee he was currently a high hypoing stud who I thought couldn’t live up to the hype but after gallops when he had a 4% freak and over 20% stakes rate and smash anything the division has ever seen so I changed my mind, at the time I posted it I did believe he would go closer to 50-60k with really good gallops just not the ones he actually ended up with.

And if I misread this statement and you were directing this comment toward why I announced the foal limit was raised then simply I want more people to breed to him and make more money :)