LF: AW leases

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Shannon Hunt
Eclipse Champion

LF: AW leases

Post by Shannon Hunt »

Hello hello AWsome people, my AWS fillies keep retiring formidable and AWM is a mysterious and distant place for me. So I'd like to lease a couple of plastic princesses who can sprint or mile and can help nudge me out of productive-producing formid hell. I have a fairly sizeable budget for the right mare (quality over quantity is the goal here) alternatively can offer some kind of lease swap in other divisions, or a pile of stud breeding refunds if you for some reason wanted that.

Will also look at AWR mares since only one of those mares is earning her keep in my barn.... But priority sprint/mile right now.

Will of course also buy instead of leasing, but I figure leases are usually slightly easier to get.

Message me in game with what you've got and what you want in exchange!
DENSE FOG - AWS multiple freak producer
YOU WILL BE FOUND - DR millionaire producer
Also standing arabian sprinter ISKANDAR ELAKBAR, all weather router SUNRISE INTHE DAWN, and chasers RACING PIRATE and SURVIVOR SE LEVE
Shannon Hunt
Eclipse Champion

Re: LF: AW leases

Post by Shannon Hunt »

Still looking. Happy to work out deals for next year if you've bred your mares already but would be willing to lease in the future.
Also standing arabian sprinter ISKANDAR ELAKBAR, all weather router SUNRISE INTHE DAWN, and chasers RACING PIRATE and SURVIVOR SE LEVE
Madelene Gilbert
Hall of Fame

Post by Madelene Gilbert »

I've got several AWR stars and formidables if you're interested for this year.
Shannon Hunt
Eclipse Champion

Post by Shannon Hunt »

Thank you, Madelene. I do have several AWR stars already (admittedly not producing much worthwhile but still) so I'm trying to be quite selective with any route leases this year, but I may come knocking on your door in the future.