AWS breeders - Get some WINDSWEPT WONDER

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
LA Pepper
Grade 1 Winner

AWS breeders - Get some WINDSWEPT WONDER

Post by LA Pepper »

Imagehttps://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1423147
COURAGEOUS BEN
This guy is a Grade 1 winning FULL BROTHER to Windswept Wonder, the amazing AWS mare. Admittedly not of the racing caliper of WW (but few were or are), he is a very useful stakes horse and will be available for breeding at the end of this year.
This guy has a lot of potential and I have ONE AWS mare to breed him to. So his fee will be lower this year to get some action and see how his foals gallop (20 K).
AAAND - here's the deal - hypomate 5 of your AWS mares to him for me, formidable and above, and I will refund the breeding fee to you on one mare. You do not have to breed the five mares, just hypomate them for me, and PM me the results and request for a free breeding.
Joseph Depaulo
Grade 2 Winner

Re: AWS breeders - Get some WINDSWEPT WONDER

Post by Joseph Depaulo »

When he retired I’ll hypo some Hens to see how he hyops
LA Pepper
Grade 1 Winner

Post by LA Pepper »

that would be wonderful- thank you! If he turns out not to be spectacular, I'll make it up to you somehow. I could at least return the cost of hypomating.
Joseph Depaulo
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Joseph Depaulo »

No big I hypo most nice Aw prospects I’m sure Lee cara is gonna as well
Shannon Hunt
Eclipse Champion

Post by Shannon Hunt »

Fingers crossed he's fantastic for you!
DENSE FOG - AWS multiple freak producer
YOU WILL BE FOUND - DR millionaire producer
Also standing arabian sprinter ISKANDAR ELAKBAR, all weather router SUNRISE INTHE DAWN, and chasers RACING PIRATE and SURVIVOR SE LEVE
LA Pepper
Grade 1 Winner

Post by LA Pepper »

Courageous Ben - now a Stewards Cup winner !!!!
He will be retired this year - just waiting for him to finish shipping so I can do one last gallop to see if he improved from STAKES.
He is VERY SOUND, and BRAVE. (actually courageous)
I have ONE AWS mare that is not strongly related and she is unpredictable, so please hypo some for me. If you have 5 formidable or better and tell me their hypos, I'll give a free breeding.
LA Pepper
Grade 1 Winner

Post by LA Pepper »

Retired.
Still gallops stakes.
And OMG I just realized he was not insured!! (He is now)
LA Pepper
Grade 1 Winner

Post by LA Pepper »

Courageous Ben is needing some help in the breeding shed - so new proposal. His hypos seem like he will be an OK stallion - no world beater. Hopefully his gallops say different this coming Festivus. His owner has ONE AWS , and she is 'unpredictable'. I had no luck picking up AWS mares in the auctions last year due to the competition.
So what is a lonely stallion to do ???
His owner (me) has ONE asset worth something to AWS breeders and that is Windswept Wonder - 1) highest money earner in AWS ever 2) routinely beat the boys, in races like the Stewards Cup and Pegasus (twice), 3) raced successfully until 6, 4) very sound which per steward is inheritable, 5) and a Blue Hen. Can you ask for anything more in a mare ???!
Well you can ask for something more, which is a chance to breed her and keep the foal. In Year 64 I would like to lease trade this wonderful animal!! to anyone who offers me a few (4-5 maybe ?) blue hen AWS mares that I can breed to CBen. If that's too pricey - make me an offer (Steward included).
I want CBen to be successful and become a great great grandpa eventually.