Keeper of Memories Retired-AWS

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Louise Bayou
Hall of Fame

Keeper of Memories Retired-AWS

Post by Louise Bayou »

Keeper of Memories, G1 winner has retired. Standing for $25k! The only AWS mare I own is his little sister and she is no help in the hypo department.lol I snuck in Joseph's barn and tried a few of his mares and he has flat A and A- hypos. What that means I am not sure because I can't see what the mares hypoed to other studs. But I figure 25k is reasonable.
“It’s like I’m driving a Mac truck with the speed of a Porsche and the brain of a rocket scientist,” Gary Stevens on Beholder
Louise Bayou
Hall of Fame

Re: Keeper of Memories Retired-AWS

Post by Louise Bayou »

I'm also seeing a bit of DS/TS as well! On mares that I get flat A he is throwing A- which isn't bad at all!
“It’s like I’m driving a Mac truck with the speed of a Porsche and the brain of a rocket scientist,” Gary Stevens on Beholder
Shannon Hunt
Eclipse Champion

Post by Shannon Hunt »

Tested a bit and he's really nice, right up in that upper crust a tick below Joseph's guy. I'll see if I can rustle up a nicer lady or two for him :)
DENSE FOG - AWS multiple freak producer
YOU WILL BE FOUND - DR millionaire producer
Also standing arabian sprinter ISKANDAR ELAKBAR, all weather router SUNRISE INTHE DAWN, and chasers RACING PIRATE and SURVIVOR SE LEVE
Louise Bayou
Hall of Fame

Post by Louise Bayou »

Shannon Hunt wrote: 1 year ago Tested a bit and he's really nice, right up in that upper crust a tick below Joseph's guy. I'll see if I can rustle up a nicer lady or two for him :)
Thank you! I clearly wasn't prepared as the only AWS mare I own is his sister.ha I've gotten with Joseph and I'm going to get a few AW mare from him for next year at least.