WANTED: Steeplechase Broodmare for Y49

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Michael McGuire
Derby Contender

WANTED: Steeplechase Broodmare for Y49

Post by Michael McGuire »

SIM,

I'm looking to Buy or Lease a Steeplechase Broodmare for Y49. There's two criteria I'm looking for. One is that the broodmare was a Steeplechase stakes winner. The other is the broodmare's Steeplechase Ability comment is: Brilliant, Strong, or Potential.

I have a couple of Steeplechase Stallions in mind that I would like to breed to, I would need to HypoMate the broodmare with them to make sure the foal would not be too inbred before I'm willing to Buy / Lease.

Other than that, my decision to Buy or Lease the broodmare would come down to how much the seller wants and to how much I like her pedigree.

If you have a Steeplechase broodmare that fits my criteria and you are willing to Sell / Lease her to me, list her below and let me know what her ability comment is.

I will let everyone know when I'm no longer looking for a Steeplechase broodmare for Y49 by making a post below saying CLOSED.

Thank you for taking the time to read this post and for all of your offers.

-Michael
Michael McGuire
Derby Contender

Re: WANTED: Steeplechase Broodmare for Y49

Post by Michael McGuire »

CLOSED.