♛ PLAY LEAPFROG ► Retiring at the end of Y51.

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Re: ♛ PLAY LEAPFROG ► Retiring at the end of Y51.

Post by Nena Olson »

I am so sad to see this thread. My heart hurts that a new player is being treated this way. I hope he is the best steeplechase sire we have ever seen, honestly. 10 years at stud, amazing offspring so you can stand him for a decent fee to make back what you lost in race fees. You deserve it.

As for those that complained... shame on you. How would you feel if you were in Rochelle's shoes. Got a steward bred as a new player, turned out to be a barn maker and PEOPLE FORCED YOU TO RETIRE IT because THEY didnt own the horse. Honestly. There have been SO MANY steward breds that have been top of their game and NOBODY FORCED PEOPLE TO RETIRE THEM. He didn't even win a Stewards Cup race! How do you expect this game to grow if you don't let players enjoy their barn makers. Yes, lets gang up on the owners of the best horses so that yours can win. I am so so angry right now. As for being transparent... what? do you want the ingredients that are in her cookies that she is receiving? She wanted NOTHING but edible cookies.

Also, as for Karma, I really hope The Steward does zero things about the three year old freaks because after this, you don't deserve any changes. Nobody should reward negative behavior. I NEVER speak out like this but I am literally shaking and on the verge of tears I am so angry and I've been playing for 12 real life years. This takes the cake.
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚
Brianna McKenzie
Eclipse Champion

Post by Brianna McKenzie »

Umm.. NO.

I say kick the complainers out. There is NO room in this game for that. Adios
Dom Behan
Turf Router

Post by Dom Behan »

Will the " Squeaky Wheels" breed to him or be courageous enough to boycott him and look elsewhere :?:
Rachel Sadler
Turf Router

Post by Rachel Sadler »

I really have had enough of all this dribbble.

FACT. Get it through your clearly thick heads that THESE ARE NOT STEWARD BREDS. They are unpedigreed creates made for a bit of fun. I have lost count of the amount of times this has been stated

FACT. The Steward has said she should NEVER of created those 10 horses. NOT just the 2 Steeplechasers, but all 10 sold in chat that day, she just wanted to do something fun and didn't think of the consequences and has said sorry many times over it. So dont go around blaming other players when it isnt there fault

What she is doing now is what should of been done to all 10 at the beginning of the year before the emotions and the drama got this far.

FACT: It wasn't just steeplechase players who complained it was other divisions as well. Ask the Steward herself as it was her that told me.

I challenge the Steward to come out and back me up on this and put a stop to this poor LeapFrog and poor Rochelle. If she doesnt then I am more then happy for people to PM me and I will show them the emails.
"I wish people will tell me when there unhappy"

We did, and you didn't do anything to fix the reason why we are unhappy!
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

Post by Dylan Christensen »

Maybe she was just trying to get you to stop yelling at her and that's why she said all that. 🤷‍♂️
yeah
Danny Derby
Hall of Fame

Post by Danny Derby »

FACT. If you think there are materially any different than Steward Breds then you've got a thicker head than anyone.

FACT. I'd also say anything to make you stop talking.

FACT. I hope Rochelle changes her mind and runs this horse until he's 11, then sets a private stud fee and keeps him off the market from everyone who has put her through this.
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

I agree with Rachel's facts:
1. They are not Steward-breds, but Steward/game created
2. I have said a million times I shouldn't have done it, and apologized numerous times. I'm sorry, again.
3. A few people have complained about these horses, mostly the steeplechase players but a few others as well in the AW divisions (and any other divisions I may have forgotten about). Not many (I mean, it was no stallion limits or anything like that!). I do back Rachel up on this!

Also fact: I asked Rochelle to retire this horse at the end of the year rather than keep him racing for "a cookie delivery." I have NOT retired any other horses, did not FORCE Rochelle into retiring, and while I understand the sentiments behind people being upset in both directions, Rochelle is doing fine, I'm fine, everyone is fine.
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG