Steeplechase Update

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Polk Buffalo
Grade 1 Winner

Re: Steeplechase Update

Post by Polk Buffalo »

Ali Hedgestone wrote: 5 years ago
Seriously, we are a weekend away from the new year. Take a break and come back Monday to gallop things.
Actually, we are 2 hours away from the new year!
Hats and drinks ready.. Happy new Year 52..
Polk Buffalo Stallions
Yoboki Arabian Router 40k
Blue Daub Adee Appy Mid 20k

and many more...
Flizan Hambletonian
Turf Router

Post by Flizan Hambletonian »

we can make a toast in blueberry-soup, Polk! Please turn over the year now. Polk is stressing me with all the lastminute retirering and breeding... I´m to sick for this....
Country House Turf Router, AW Router, Steeplechaser
Smoke and Gusto Paint Dirt Router
Flizans Bourbon Steeplechaser
Hamish Mcgonaghal
Sprinter

Post by Hamish Mcgonaghal »

It was observed, just for shorter than we said. We didn't like it. So we fixed it again

Some of us with steeplechasers never liked it either ,It was months ago i asked for clarification. You fixed it but there was still a discrepancy that was brought to your attention but we were either dismissed or ignored. Its just a coincidence that now those 2 creates are retired all other 4yo+ are getting improved. You have tarnished steeplechasing forever because you wouldn't right what even you admit was a wrong. Sorry just never did cut it
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

Post by Dylan Christensen »

Hamish Mcgonaghal wrote: 5 years ago It was observed, just for shorter than we said. We didn't like it. So we fixed it again

Some of us with steeplechasers never liked it either ,It was months ago i asked for clarification. You fixed it but there was still a discrepancy that was brought to your attention but we were either dismissed or ignored. Its just a coincidence that now those 2 creates are retired all other 4yo+ are getting improved. You have tarnished steeplechasing forever because you wouldn't right what even you admit was a wrong. Sorry just never did cut it
If it's that big of a deal just quit the game. Em and the Admin don't deserve this, they've made a game that is fun for almost all and if it truly isn't enjoyable for you, you would have quit already, and like others have said quit making conspiracies, it's a horse racing GAME, nobody is out to get you.
yeah
Cleo Patra
Hall of Fame

Post by Cleo Patra »

Hamish, you're clearly not enjoying the game. Lease your horses out for the season and take a break. You need it. Or quit. One of the two. You're bringing the whole tone of the game down right now with your constant battering of the same subject over and over again. The team who run this game are human, they do their best to make this GAME (that we all play voluntarily) enjoyable for hundreds of people of many different countries. You are NOT the only one playing, nor are your wishes something they have to follow to the letter. Seriously, TAKE A BREAK. At this point you are ruining my own enjoyment of the game and I would happily back the admin team if they kicked you the heck out. By all means, offer constructive criticism by POLITE email but stop being an obnoxious whinger.
AT STUD
DR... ROYAL ASSASSIN | WITTED
TR... DAY TO DAY | FIRST CLASS | MEGAPIXELS | MIJO | VALAR | WILDNESS
Future Sires... CINEMA (Y69 or 70) | TRAILBLAZING (Y68 or 69)
Dave Trainer
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Dave Trainer »

At least he's not a cheat. They are the ones who should be kicked out.
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Post by Nena Olson »

Chasing has definitely NOT been tarnished forever. Do you really want to go back to the days of everyone getting 100 sfs and you cant tell if your horse is a beast or just a normal 100 SF like all the others? lol. There also was a time when there was only ONE SC chasing race and then it got a distaff... do you want to go back to that? Not only that but neither of those horses are even undefeated! If they were SO MUCH BETTER, NOBODY would have been able to beat them but guess what.. YOU, Hamish, beat Play Leapfrog TWICE with two different horses in G1 events including the 3yo SC Chasing race that YOU won. Let it go already! They are retired and stallions for all to enjoy now. Besides, the game is ALWAYS evolving, always tweaking and will continue to do so in the future. I have seen SO many changes in the past 12 REAL LIFE years that I cannot even list them all LOL and not all of them were celebrated with confetti by all the players.
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚