FOUL SHOT loses female steeplechaser of the year?

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Lori Hamill
Hall of Fame

Re: FOUL SHOT loses female steeplechaser of the year?

Post by Lori Hamill »

They both won 2 Grade 1's but Foul Shot also won a Grade 2, maybe the voters didn't notice the Grade 2 win and only noticed the Allowance?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Arthur Cutler
Derby Contender

Post by Arthur Cutler »

WELL it seems that the simmy awards are just Bogus awards then.... So i think i will just vote for my horses that are nominated and not vote for anything else...Thanks for the feedback
Rachel Sadler
Turf Router

Post by Rachel Sadler »

Arthur Cutler wrote: 5 years ago WELL it seems that the simmy awards are just Bogus awards then.... So i think i will just vote for my horses that are nominated and not vote for anything else...Thanks for the feedback
Arthur, there was NO voting for the female chaser award, just the male.

I suggest you contact the Steward and let her know Foul Shot was over looked and should be the rightful winner on points alone.
"I wish people will tell me when there unhappy"

We did, and you didn't do anything to fix the reason why we are unhappy!
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

It's already up for the final round of voting :-) Foul Shot wasn't in the original report (it's just a computer generated report) probably because her points were so spread out over regions and not totaled. I'll have the Admin do total Chase points for Y52.
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Arthur Cutler
Derby Contender

Post by Arthur Cutler »

Ok thank you EM....I am totally losing my mind as i thought i saw her name in the voting earlier...Must have been having a SIM dream... Thanks Again