Chaser dispersal

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Gigi Gofaster
Hall of Fame

Chaser dispersal

Post by Gigi Gofaster »

yep, I need to trim down my barns with massive changes to my RL job, so the chasers need to go.

Up for sale and on the sales page:

Studs. Most are pretty average, but I'll see if anyone wants them. Some classy lines in there but these guys didn't get a lot of attention either on the track or in the shed, so could be nicer than they appear.

Broodies: brilliants are up for 100K, strongs for 60 K, potential for 15K

Foals: four foals, all out of brilliant mares. 50K

Yearlings: 83 yearlings, 20K each. a few flat claimers in there but nothing obviously dual purpose. I did really well with freak 2yos this year, so I'm hopeful there are some gems in there.

2 and 3 year olds: freaks are prices at 150 or above. stakes are 50K for fillies, 35k for colts.

4 and up still racing:
female freaks: 25K
colt/stallion freaks: 15K
female stakes: 15K
colt/stallion stakes: 10K
allowance free if you want them.
if there are geldings you want, just ask, otherwise they will go to AJ.

Not on the sale page:
5 brilliant and 1 strong bred or barren mares; all 11 or older. if you would like them I can do a private package deal for 250K. SOLD

I Love to Jump. Possibly the best player-bred stud at the moment, but he's 13. I will keep him at stud until pensioned and he can pension with me, or I will entertain sale or lease offers.

Dual prospect: Wicked Tap (brilliant/Blue Hen) and her allowance flat/freak chase 3yo colt and her productive/chase stakes 2yo colt. yearling is a flat solid. would like them to go as a group to someone interested in dual purpose lines. Offers invited.
Last edited by Gigi Gofaster 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
"I was afraid of Gigi, it was true." Oh yes. Be afraid. Be very afraid...
"Gigi, you continue to impress the heck out of me." - The Steward. Okay, it was 10 RL years ago, but I'm keeping it.
Gigi Gofaster
Hall of Fame

Re: Chaser dispersal

Post by Gigi Gofaster »

oh and if a price seems out of whack because a mare is 14 or something just offer an alternative. I didn't go through them all individually. Also, open to package offers.
"Gigi, you continue to impress the heck out of me." - The Steward. Okay, it was 10 RL years ago, but I'm keeping it.
Gigi Gofaster
Hall of Fame

Post by Gigi Gofaster »

update: 4 and ups haven't been regalloped. If the rebanding has dropped them and you don't want them, just send them back, no worries.
Gigi Gofaster
Hall of Fame

Post by Gigi Gofaster »

remaining broodies, stakes 2 and 3 yo, yearlings are reduced by 5 each
Gigi Gofaster
Hall of Fame

Post by Gigi Gofaster »

chasers are back up, new-era freaks are reduced.