Lalor: results just in!

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Lucas Davenport
Eclipse Champion

Lalor: results just in!

Post by Lucas Davenport »

Just got thru "training to jump" my horses from his first crop. I do have some good chaser mares, but even I am pleased, considering my other disappointing breeding results. When will I ever breed a TB freak????????? But please check out his new revised numbers! In any event, I do have too many 3 year old chaser freaks to reasonably race myself, and since unlike many of the Bond villains, "World Domination" is not a goal for me, will consider selling some in packages. Pretty hard to tell how good they will actually be until they actually start racing, so can reasonably come up with package and let the chips fall where they may. Offer (PM) me money, or make me reasonable trade offers if you prefer, or even outlandish offers (in my favor, of course!). I do race almost every category. PS: I insured them all, so please factor that into your offers. Best to all, Lucas.
The Hub Group of Farms: where saving your boarding and shipping dollars is always a priority, especially when you don't know where the next race will take your horse.
Polk Buffalo
Grade 1 Winner

Re: Lalor: results just in!

Post by Polk Buffalo »

Grats to you Lucas. I am a happy owner of Lalors only allowancegalloper :)
Polk Buffalo Stallions
Yoboki Arabian Router 40k
Blue Daub Adee Appy Mid 20k

and many more...
Te Akau Downs
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Te Akau Downs »

i got a nice 2yo freak chaser, 1/2 brother to Advance To Go
PATIENCE is the cheapest thing in racing and least used.. J.B Cummings..
Andrea Bouwkamp
Eclipse Champion

Post by Andrea Bouwkamp »

I only bred one to Lalor that is 2 now. Not a good result(it was to my worst Chaser broodmare). The rest of them got to I Love To Jump before he was pentioned. Lalor got all my best stock this past year. I won’t know how good until they are 2.