'Natural' chaser rating?

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Re: 'Natural' chaser rating?

Post by Rochelle Bos »

Lucas Davenport wrote: 4 years ago Well I should look at the Forum more often (Or maybe this is why I don't!). I haven't really considered very long how to solve this "Problem," but I do have a thought. I will breed most of my brilliant mares to Lalor again, and auction 70-75% of them off as foals. I'll put a reasonable minimum on them, and you can bid on them. And believe me, I don't need the money. Maybe that will help with this. However maybe ten Sim years ago Dogfox Apparatus seemed to be every bit as much superior as Lalor seems now, and I just bred my mares to him. I think he was 35K, but I could be wrong about that. However, a month or so ago I did put a Forum post offering 3 year old freak chasers for sale or trade, and only one player has even bought any, and he didn't even reply to the post per se, just asked if I would sell him some 3 year old filly freak chasers. Which I did.

And Dave, just quit your whining. If you don't have it, the game isn't fair. I don't know or care how many mares Rachel has, but I currently have 45 brilliant chaser mares, and 4 "strongs" that won over 250K each. Basically when I read posts like this I know I should just quit this stupid game, because it brings out both the best and worst in people.
I would have messaged you about those freaks but I am mega poor 😂
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

I am so so so tired of all the complaining. I can't even put it into words.

You guys are TOXIC for the game. Lalor isn't going anywhere, breed horses to him or don't. Don't like Lucas or Lalor and wanna take a stand, breed to Country House.

If you three had gotten Lalor this wouldn't even be an issue. You guys act all innocent and complain about how unjust it is, but you have become the thing you hate. You complain about privatized studs, and yet guys shared Fullbright, Epaulette, and City Girl City (not a TBS stud, but still applicable) between you three, while they were all privatized. I would MUCH prefer Lucas have Lalor and him be public so I could send a mare to him if I wanted, than to have you three have him and hoard him to yourselves.

Don't believe me?

Fullbright

Epaulette

City Girl City

All of a sudden you don't have the monopoly on top chaser studs and it's * you off.
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Lee Tuttle
Miler

Post by Lee Tuttle »

Tip of the cap to Rochelle on that one. Well played.

Dearest Lovely Steward,
Where's the eating popcorn emoticon?
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

Post by Dylan Christensen »

Rochelle Zahacy wrote: 4 years ago I am so so so tired of all the complaining. I can't even put it into words.

You guys are TOXIC for the game. Lalor isn't going anywhere, breed horses to him or don't. Don't like Lucas or Lalor and wanna take a stand, breed to Country House.

If you three had gotten Lalor this wouldn't even be an issue. You guys act all innocent and complain about how unjust it is, but you have become the thing you hate. You complain about privatized studs, and yet guys shared Fullbright, Epaulette, and City Girl City (not a TBS stud, but still applicable) between you three, while they were all privatized. I would MUCH prefer Lucas have Lalor and him be public so I could send a mare to him if I wanted, than to have you three have him and hoard him to yourselves.

Don't believe me?

Fullbright

Epaulette

City Girl City

All of a sudden you don't have the monopoly on top chaser studs and it's * you off.
Thank you for saying this Rochelle. All they ever do is play the victim card and misconstrue everything we say or do. I'm sick of it as are most people.

Also, found this, think it fits here :lol: "A Karen is a kind of person who is unhappy when little things don’t go their way. They are a, “Can I speak to your manager?” kind of person."
Last edited by Dylan Christensen 4 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
yeah
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

Post by Dylan Christensen »

Rochelle Zahacy wrote: 4 years ago
Lucas Davenport wrote: 4 years ago Well I should look at the Forum more often (Or maybe this is why I don't!). I haven't really considered very long how to solve this "Problem," but I do have a thought. I will breed most of my brilliant mares to Lalor again, and auction 70-75% of them off as foals. I'll put a reasonable minimum on them, and you can bid on them. And believe me, I don't need the money. Maybe that will help with this. However maybe ten Sim years ago Dogfox Apparatus seemed to be every bit as much superior as Lalor seems now, and I just bred my mares to him. I think he was 35K, but I could be wrong about that. However, a month or so ago I did put a Forum post offering 3 year old freak chasers for sale or trade, and only one player has even bought any, and he didn't even reply to the post per se, just asked if I would sell him some 3 year old filly freak chasers. Which I did.

And Dave, just quit your whining. If you don't have it, the game isn't fair. I don't know or care how many mares Rachel has, but I currently have 45 brilliant chaser mares, and 4 "strongs" that won over 250K each. Basically when I read posts like this I know I should just quit this stupid game, because it brings out both the best and worst in people.
I would have messaged you about those freaks but I am mega poor 😂
Lucas gave me some fantastic deals with my limited budget, definitely message him!
yeah
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

I would like to speak to the manager!!! Put her/him on the phone NOW!
A CAVAL DONATO NON SI GUARDA IN BOCCA