[Sorted - Thank you] Couple of chasers for soon-to-be junior player

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Ma Springs
Grade 1 Winner

[Sorted - Thank you] Couple of chasers for soon-to-be junior player

Post by Ma Springs »

Hi all!

I'm a new player, soon leaving Trial Park for the "real" world. So far I have mostly raced TBs on the flat. Moving forward I'm starting to look towards the chasers. Haven't tried this division yet (except for a poor claimer, now retiered :| ) and it is still a bit of a mystery to me, but I'm really curious and would like to give it a go! :P

I have a couple of brilliant mares in my barn, which gives me some hope for the future, but I have absolutely nothing to race.

Hence, I'm looking for a handful of useful chasers, some good enough to be somewhat competitive, earn some purse money or better and give a good feel for the division. Both runners and a decent mare or two would be of interest, sales, leases and/or giveaways.

So if you happen to find some horses that you'd feel ok parting from, please PM me and suggest and kind of deal. I'd be super grateful!

Thank you for reading and concidering! :)

/Ma
Nashville Stud
Elite Power | DS/DM/AWS/AWM/AWR | $40,000
Levels | TM | $12,000 with incentives
Kacchan | TM | $3,500