Any interest in Ink Spots (half to Advance to Go)?

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Ma Springs
Grade 1 Winner

Any interest in Ink Spots (half to Advance to Go)?

Post by Ma Springs »

Ink Spots was a ”newbie gift” from James Selby (haven’t seen him logged on for almost two months, a little worried, hope he is well and gets back soon!! :cry: ).

Ink Spots is a half brother to Advance to Go. Sound, hypos A- to my two brilliant chaser mares. Out of 88 foals 5 are Chase Stakes, 6 Chase Allowance, quite a lot of lower and 27 have not yet jumped (I’m sure they all turn out Freaks 8-)).

So I guess he is not the best stud around, but he can produce at least some…

The thing is, as a new player I’m not able to stand a stud (and my mares are bred this year), I obviously don’t have it in my weak heart to GP him yet and he is starting to look a bit desperate all by himself! :P

As mentioned in another thread, chasers are new to me and a total mystery! Would anyone be interested in buying, leasing, swapping or making any other kind of small deal (or give me advice on what to do), please comment or PM me in game! (And sorry to "anyone" who already tried to give me good advice on this boy, I'm still hesitant..!) Thank you!

/Ma
Nashville Stud
Elite Power | DS/DM/AWS/AWM/AWR | $40,000
Levels | TM | $12,000 with incentives
Kacchan | TM | $3,500
Karl Smythe
Hall of Fame

Re: Any interest in Ink Spots (half to Advance to Go)?

Post by Karl Smythe »

Ma,

If you like i will stand him for you until you are able to stand a stallion.
I gave him to Santino as a gift and he won the SC and then disappeared from the game.

You would get him back when you are ready.

Let me know.

Karl
Is the glass half full? or half empty?
Ma Springs
Grade 1 Winner

Re: Any interest in Ink Spots (half to Advance to Go)?

Post by Ma Springs »

Thank you, Karl! That's interesting.
Your kind offer will be "rewarded" with yet another question (sorry! 😇). Will be hitting your inbox soon.
Nashville Stud
Elite Power | DS/DM/AWS/AWM/AWR | $40,000
Levels | TM | $12,000 with incentives
Kacchan | TM | $3,500