Lalor's Survivor: Retiring Y57

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

Lalor's Survivor: Retiring Y57

Post by Dylan Christensen »

Lalor’s Survivor
gr.h.6 - 15.3
$1,164,000

Headshot likely coming soon!

3 Year Old Season

Win
MSW
Danoli Stakes
NW3

Place
Sledge Stakes
Brommo Stakes

Show
Alexander Isak-Stakes
Summer Storm Journal Stakes

4 Year Old Season

Win
The Magellan Frost

Place
Prix Duc Louis Chase
Sundowner Handicap
Remember Them Cup
Dead Poets Challenge G1
Steward's Cup Marathon Chase G1

Show
Solitude Stakes

5 Year Old Season

Win
Grade Course Lac Inferieur Hurdle
Steward's Cup Marathon Chase G1

Place
Prix Musee D'orsay Chase G2

Show

6 Year Old Season

Win
Cat's Howl Chase

Place

Show
The Imperial EmpireG1

Lalor's Survivor's career has been full of accomplishment. Although he may not win a lot his multiple Graded Stakes placings and Steward's Cup win show that he is a horse full of heart. On top of his beautiful racing career he also carries loads of pedigree. By quite possibly the best chase sire ever, Lalor, he is lacking absolutely nothing on the sire side. However, the dam side is where many chasers fall short; Lalor's Survivor is not one of those chasers. In 8 foals to race she has produced a whopping 4 stakes winners with 3 more stakes placed horses. Assuming Lalor's Survivor is able to carry his lovely pedigree into the shed he should be a fantastic stud for all to use.
yeah
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

Re: Lalor's Survivor: Retired

Post by Dylan Christensen »

He told me after the race today he just wanted to get laid so he has retired prematurely, getting a good amount of A hypos. Not quite to the level of Lalor, Kilcreggan, or Altior but still solid. Since he isn't as great as my other 2 I have him posted on the sales page otherwise I'll still get plenty of use out of him.
yeah