Where to send the A+ mares?

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Ma Springs
Grade 1 Winner

Where to send the A+ mares?

Post by Ma Springs »

So I'm still a SC super newbie. I have a couple of Lalor mares with A+ hypos to Fiftyshadesbriter and Kilcreggan.

That looks nice to me. Do all Lalor mares hypo like this? I assume so.

While waiting for Altior til next year ( 8-) ) what would you do with these now, any best tip?
Nashville Stud
Elite Power | DS/DM/AWS/AWM/AWR | $40,000
Levels | TM | $12,000 with incentives
Kacchan | TM | $3,500
Polk Buffalo
Grade 1 Winner

Re: Where to send the A+ mares?

Post by Polk Buffalo »

Fiftyshadesbriter is a good choice I think.
Dandino (game point) is really good too but now expensive.
Kilcreggan is next.
The next level (in my opinion) is rocketry, pennart strong, country house, play leapfrog, jimmy durante.

Altior and the new multi ones, I really dont know.
I would say that A+ hypo in chasing is really rare. (at least for me). Breed with the best you can afford.
Polk Buffalo Stallions
Yoboki Arabian Router 40k
Blue Daub Adee Appy Mid 20k

and many more...
Lucas Davenport
Eclipse Champion

Post by Lucas Davenport »

I cross all my Lalor mares with Le Vent Se Leve at least the first time. I prefer him to Kilcreggan; I have a couple really good three year old chasers on that cross, so just coming of age.

PS: IMO any upper end Lalor will give you multiple A+ options; beyond that you just have to race the freaks to separate the really good ones from the ones that win 100-150K.
The Hub Group of Farms: where saving your boarding and shipping dollars is always a priority, especially when you don't know where the next race will take your horse.
Ma Springs
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ma Springs »

Thank you both! I went with Fiftyshadesbriter this year. Will save up for a couple of Le Vent Se Leve fillies next season. Hoping for pretty things! :)
Nashville Stud
Kacchan | TM | $3,500
Ma Springs
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ma Springs »

Reviving. My two Lalor mares have already turned 12.

https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1092711
https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1072575

They have freaks by Fiftyshadesbriter, Kilcreggan and Le Vent Se Leve.

Help! Who is hot this year, where to send them? I’m not keeping up with the chasers... I'm glancing at Sir Dragonet but haven't decided if I'm willing to spent that money...
Nashville Stud
Kacchan | TM | $3,500
Shannon Hunt
Eclipse Champion

Post by Shannon Hunt »

Snap Decision looks really nice. Otherwise I'm struggling a bit too now that Fiftyshades/Kilcreggan pensioned, though I think Highway Robbery will get some of my mares. Not the easiest division to get a handle on with how delayed their "real" gallops and on-track results are.
DENSE FOG - AWS multiple freak producer
YOU WILL BE FOUND - DR millionaire producer
Also standing arabian sprinter ISKANDAR ELAKBAR, all weather router SUNRISE INTHE DAWN, and chasers RACING PIRATE and SURVIVOR SE LEVE
Polk Buffalo
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Polk Buffalo »

If you are looking for a cheap alternative, I can recommend Urban Strong (not related at all to Pennart Strong).
They hypo similarly and I can get a few A+ nicks from them. No Lalor in pedigrees.

Of course I am a little biased here since I own them both, but it is interesting that there are so few alternatives now when Lalor, Le Vent Se Leve, Altior, Kilcreggan, Saturnalia and Dandino are gone and reckless soul is not available.

Where is the next really good chaser Stallion? I am hoping that someone will appear as the new shining star after Stewards Cup this year.

Snap decision hypo's the best but you have to get him quickly before he is booked full.
Polk Buffalo Stallions
Yoboki Arabian Router 40k
Blue Daub Adee Appy Mid 20k

and many more...
Ma Springs
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ma Springs »

Tack båda! 🙂 I got the better one to Snap Decision before he got booked full. Will look around for some strong option for the other mare. 👌
Nashville Stud
Kacchan | TM | $3,500
Flizan Hambletonian
Turf Router

Post by Flizan Hambletonian »

We can only hope that there will be nice options after 16:1! I know I'm going to retire Sputnik Z (2 times SC-winner) and Talizman Z... (multi Grade 1 winner and brother to Morning Glory Z) Perhaps Quincy Rae will be retired to? There are some nice stallions running SC this year, fingers crossed! :)
Country House Turf Router, AW Router, Steeplechaser
Smoke and Gusto Paint Dirt Router
Flizans Bourbon Steeplechaser
Flizan Hambletonian
Turf Router

Post by Flizan Hambletonian »

Ma Springs wrote: 1 year ago Reviving. My two Lalor mares have already turned 12.

https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1092711
https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1072575

They have freaks by Fiftyshadesbriter, Kilcreggan and Le Vent Se Leve.

Help! Who is hot this year, where to send them? I’m not keeping up with the chasers... I'm glancing at Sir Dragonet but haven't decided if I'm willing to spent that money...
Em created 2 steeplechase-studs last year. Snap Decision and Mandaloun. Mandaloun don't hypo as good as Snap Decision, but he hypos quite good to! :)
Country House Turf Router, AW Router, Steeplechaser
Smoke and Gusto Paint Dirt Router
Flizans Bourbon Steeplechaser
Shannon Hunt
Eclipse Champion

Post by Shannon Hunt »

I, of course, procrastinated breeding enough that I have missed out on Snap Decision entirely this year despite recommending him to others :lol: Yes please Flizan get some spicy new boys in the shed!

Vad tror vi, svensk dominans i hinderloppen om tre år?
DENSE FOG - AWS multiple freak producer
YOU WILL BE FOUND - DR millionaire producer
Also standing arabian sprinter ISKANDAR ELAKBAR, all weather router SUNRISE INTHE DAWN, and chasers RACING PIRATE and SURVIVOR SE LEVE
Arthur Cutler
Derby Contender

Post by Arthur Cutler »

Maccabee to retire at the end of the year https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1335002
Ma Springs
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ma Springs »

Flizan Hambletonian wrote: 1 year ago We can only hope that there will be nice options after 16:1! I know I'm going to retire Sputnik Z (2 times SC-winner) and Talizman Z... (multi Grade 1 winner and brother to Morning Glory Z) Perhaps Quincy Rae will be retired to? There are some nice stallions running SC this year, fingers crossed! :)
Awesome, your boys are looking great! Best of luck in the SC! Right now I need something non-Lalor though! 😅
Will keep an eye on Quincy Rae, and I got an A+ from Mandaloun, so that's nice.
Nashville Stud
Kacchan | TM | $3,500
Ma Springs
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ma Springs »

Shannon Hunt wrote: 1 year ago I, of course, procrastinated breeding enough that I have missed out on Snap Decision entirely this year despite recommending him to others :lol: Yes please Flizan get some spicy new boys in the shed!

Vad tror vi, svensk dominans i hinderloppen om tre år?
I'll do my very best to contribute with my tiny tiny broodmare band. 😂
Nashville Stud
Kacchan | TM | $3,500