Very select chaser mare lease auction opening

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Lucas Davenport
Eclipse Champion

Very select chaser mare lease auction opening

Post by Lucas Davenport »

Attempting to offer up some of my best and proven chaser mares to other players. Minimum bids are just that, and seem reasonable to me, based on production history. For example, Survivor Lalor is 3 for 3 producing freaks, with the fourth foal too young to train to jump. While jump success for these females was reasonable, it seems to me that old bloodlines (Dogfox Apparatus, Tremendous Spray, Yall, and Spray: amongst others) are more important to breeding success than their racing success. For what it's worth.

There is an inherent difficulty in pricing chaser mares for sale (versus lease). If the mare is young and somewhat unproven, the buyer can argue that. If they are proven producers, considering that will generally make them older, the buyer can say they probably only have X number of breedings left.
The Hub Group of Farms: where saving your boarding and shipping dollars is always a priority, especially when you don't know where the next race will take your horse.
Polk Buffalo
Grade 1 Winner

Re: Very select chaser mare lease auction opening

Post by Polk Buffalo »

Wow! Manarize is 23! Never seen such an old "active" mare before. You must take really good care of your mares :)
Polk Buffalo Stallions
Yoboki Arabian Router 40k
Blue Daub Adee Appy Mid 20k

and many more...
Lucas Davenport
Eclipse Champion

Re: Very select chaser mare lease auction opening

Post by Lucas Davenport »

We have a special geriatric vitamin blend we serve to older broodmares in all our farms.
The Hub Group of Farms: where saving your boarding and shipping dollars is always a priority, especially when you don't know where the next race will take your horse.