In the absence of Lalor…

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

In the absence of Lalor…

Post by Dylan Christensen »

Kilcreggan and Altior will stay their same low stud fees, I won’t be hiking them up to adjust for his absence. I believe these two are the top two hypoing chase studs on the market now that Lalor is gone and Kilcreggan is definitely the top producer!
yeah
Arthur Cutler
Derby Contender

Re: In the absence of Lalor…

Post by Arthur Cutler »

I agree with you there…There may be some better but they never go on the open market for Breeding so Kilcreggan i rank as number 1
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

Post by Dylan Christensen »

Arthur Cutler wrote: 2 years ago I agree with you there…There may be some better but they never go on the open market for Breeding so Kilcreggan i rank as number 1
Thanks Arthur!
yeah
Lucas Davenport
Eclipse Champion

Post by Lucas Davenport »

Agree with previous comments. Not sure what the point of sitting in your cave and rubbing your hands together and saying "My Precious" while petting your fake horses is? ("That's sarcasm, Sheldon") Versus putting significant $ from stud fees into your account. That said I have a couple nice young males by Le Vent coming up thru the ranks that I think will be good stallions. Watch for them. I might retire one of them early to find out. Females by Le Vent have been better than what I expected so far.
The Hub Group of Farms: where saving your boarding and shipping dollars is always a priority, especially when you don't know where the next race will take your horse.
Flizan Hambletonian
Turf Router

Post by Flizan Hambletonian »

Kilcreggan and Altior are awsome horses and they will be loved by my mares... :) But I have to say, I miss Lalor already! ;)
Country House Turf Router, AW Router, Steeplechaser
Smoke and Gusto Paint Dirt Router
Flizans Bourbon Steeplechaser
Arthur Cutler
Derby Contender

Post by Arthur Cutler »

Lucas Davenport wrote: 2 years ago Agree with previous comments. Not sure what the point of sitting in your cave and rubbing your hands together and saying "My Precious" while petting your fake horses is? ("That's sarcasm, Sheldon") Versus putting significant $ from stud fees into your account. That said I have a couple nice young males by Le Vent coming up thru the ranks that I think will be good stallions. Watch for them. I might retire one of them early to find out. Females by Le Vent have been better than what I expected so far.
EXACTLY