Interesting Experiment

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Laura Ferguson
Hall of Fame

Interesting Experiment

Post by Laura Ferguson »

I had a chaser mare retire formidable/brilliant, which has never happened to me before. She's from the family of Fiftyshadesbriter. I got A hypos from the top chasing stallions, but managed to get a B+/A from some multi-ability sires. So, I went with Pinatubo. We'll see what this guy actually can do when he gets to the track - I'm thinking all-weather and maybe chasing.

https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1466895
Leigh Ann Anderson
Hall of Fame

Re: Interesting Experiment

Post by Leigh Ann Anderson »

I've had a couple that were B+/A- with chasers (Dandino being one that comes immediately to mind), but hopefully your horse accomplishes more than mine did even with the allowance/ chase stakes comments that the Dandino garnered.
Windborn turf router $20000; Nite Skyturf router $18000; Black Tears turf router $5,000; Dream Goodnite turf router $5000; Accend turf router $5000; Independence Hall dirt miler $40000
Flizan Hambletonian
Turf Router

Post by Flizan Hambletonian »

I've had a couple of mares blue hen/brilliant. "Dintana" was one of the better ones. She was by Dandino, and I bred her with Novellist, got this one, https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=981480 Allowance flat and Chase Freak.
Country House Turf Router, AW Router, Steeplechaser
Smoke and Gusto Paint Dirt Router
Flizans Bourbon Steeplechaser
Andrew Chillin
Hall of Fame

Post by Andrew Chillin »

I’ve been claiming a ton of them in tr and ts from knatz and Escobar since I started. Spamming mitole and altior since they have been around.

Mitole is the go to guy for all of your anything needs. I’d hit that anytime.
;p
Nick Gilmore
Hall of Fame

Post by Nick Gilmore »

My Galileo mare is blue hen/brilliant. To a good turf route stud she’s flat A, with top chasers she’s flat A for chasing. None I’ve checked are A on both sides, one or the other. I sent her to Golden Horn who is A/A-…we shall see what I get, lol.