Hedge da Lalor - chaser stud

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Maria Schreuder
Derby Contender

Hedge da Lalor - chaser stud

Post by Maria Schreuder »

https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1132798

He was a huge investment for me as a newer player and I am now looking forward to seeing his first crop train to jump come the new game year. Among them are some who have been turning in the better workout times for my steeplechaser yearlings, so although I don't know how much it relates to chasing speed I do find encouraging.

That said, he'll be getting much better and bigger home support this season as I've continued to improve my broodmare band. I am also very grateful for that he's been attracting quite a bit of outside attention.

A son of the legendary Lalor who certainly needs no introduction, Hedge da Lalor earned over a million dollars on the track. His career encompassed 11 stakes wins, including twice at the highest level, and two Steward's Cup placings. Now to see what his foals can do!

**He also sports a gorgeous headshot nowadays thanks to a most generous and amazing member of this Sim community.
Maria Schreuder
Derby Contender

Re: Hedge da Lalor - chaser stud

This season produced 5 2yo freaks for me.

Great value at his current fee.

Thanks to those who have been supporting him through his stud career to date.
Andrea Bouwkamp
Eclipse Champion

Post by Andrea Bouwkamp »

The 5 freaks are all your mares?
Maria Schreuder
Derby Contender

Andrea Bouwkamp wrote: 2 years ago The 5 freaks are all your mares?
All five are out of mares I acquired specifically to support him and they all have yearlings by him again.

He hasn't seen much in the way of stakes winners or producers, just 'brilliants' I could afford that seemed compatible pedigree-wise.