Hopeless Stakes

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Flizan Hambletonian
Turf Router

Re: Hopeless Stakes

Post by Flizan Hambletonian »

Absolutely! Happy New year!
Country House Turf Router, AW Router, Steeplechaser
Smoke and Gusto Paint Dirt Router
Flizans Bourbon Steeplechaser
Gigi Gofaster
Hall of Fame

Post by Gigi Gofaster »

Congrats to Mark with Trot Kaliane, breaking her maiden on the 21st attempt! Kind of nice that with 5 entries everyone goes home with something, and it's not often you can win 50K with a 77 SF...Mark also bred each one on the board. Not sure if that's a compliment or not, but whatever. Roll on next year!!!
"I was afraid of Gigi, it was true." Oh yes. Be afraid. Be very afraid...
"Gigi, you continue to impress the heck out of me." - The Steward. Okay, it was 10 RL years ago, but I'm keeping it.
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

Post by Dylan Christensen »

Gigi Gofaster wrote: 5 years ago Congrats to Mark with Trot Kaliane, breaking her maiden on the 21st attempt! Kind of nice that with 5 entries everyone goes home with something, and it's not often you can win 50K with a 77 SF...Mark also bred each one on the board. Not sure if that's a compliment or not, but whatever. Roll on next year!!!
If you do this next year I am keeping mine for that purpose only, won't even race him. Just works lol
yeah
Gigi Gofaster
Hall of Fame

Post by Gigi Gofaster »

Dylan Christensen wrote: 5 years ago
Gigi Gofaster wrote: 5 years ago Congrats to Mark with Trot Kaliane, breaking her maiden on the 21st attempt! Kind of nice that with 5 entries everyone goes home with something, and it's not often you can win 50K with a 77 SF...Mark also bred each one on the board. Not sure if that's a compliment or not, but whatever. Roll on next year!!!
If you do this next year I am keeping mine for that purpose only, won't even race him. Just works lol
Oh I will do it next year!
"I was afraid of Gigi, it was true." Oh yes. Be afraid. Be very afraid...
"Gigi, you continue to impress the heck out of me." - The Steward. Okay, it was 10 RL years ago, but I'm keeping it.
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

Post by Dylan Christensen »

Gigi Gofaster wrote: 5 years ago
Dylan Christensen wrote: 5 years ago
Oh I will do it next year!
Yayyyyy!
yeah
Masaya Stable
Miler

Post by Masaya Stable »

Mark also bred each one on the board. Not sure if that's a compliment or not, but whatever. Roll on next year!!! (reply)

i'm just trying to give each horse a chance to run, i could have sent them to aj and keep only the best. but it becomes a challenge to run with the low level. I love this competition thank you Gigi

j'essaie simplement de donner une chance a chaque cheval de courser, j'aurais pu les envoyer a aj et garder seulement les meilleur. cela devient un défie de courser avec les bas niveau. j'ai bien aimer cet compétition merci Gigi
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

I bought my horse just for this race, and will make it a point to keep one or two special horses from each Trotter crop to hopefully have an entrant for this event for as long as it continues!
Flizan Hambletonian
Turf Router

Post by Flizan Hambletonian »

Congrats, Mark!
I think my "Fighting for Cache" will try to make it next year too... Thanks Gigi for the race!
Country House Turf Router, AW Router, Steeplechaser
Smoke and Gusto Paint Dirt Router
Flizans Bourbon Steeplechaser
Masaya Stable
Miler

Post by Masaya Stable »

hello gigi, here's a name for the next stakes that have been suggest me.

You have won "The Maiden Loser Stakes"

lol
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

The Ultimate Honor, the "Pitt the Elder Stakes"
Joe Bengston
Turf Router

Post by Joe Bengston »

is it bad I'm hoping some of my maidens this year don't break theirs? lol and I think it's awesome the first winner of this race was an Ohio bred!
I'm Joe bengston in the Sim, so just call me Joe.