Always B Lucky

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Lucas Davenport
Eclipse Champion

Always B Lucky

Post by Lucas Davenport »

Looks like he is going to be alright. That 24% freak rate (currently) is all with the newer tougher standards. That is about the most positive thing I have out of this years crops.
The Hub Group of Farms: where saving your boarding and shipping dollars is always a priority, especially when you don't know where the next race will take your horse.
Natasha Yar
Miler

Re: Always B Lucky

Post by Natasha Yar »

I bred a maiden unpredictable mare to him and got a freak, so he’s my new favorite horse in the game. :lol:
Irl Smith
Derby Contender

Post by Irl Smith »

He’s the second awesome horse I’ve let slip out of my barn!
Lucas Davenport
Eclipse Champion

Post by Lucas Davenport »

Actually its not your fault: I gave the guy you had guarding his stall a bottle of Jim Beam at 10PM and then went and stole him at 4AM. Just like Skippy told me would work...... he says he always does it that way, except he uses Canadian Club.
The Hub Group of Farms: where saving your boarding and shipping dollars is always a priority, especially when you don't know where the next race will take your horse.
Ali Hedgestone
Eclipse Champion

Post by Ali Hedgestone »

Irl Smith wrote: 5 years ago He’s the second awesome horse I’ve let slip out of my barn!
Lucas Davenport wrote: 5 years ago Actually its not your fault: I gave the guy you had guarding his stall a bottle of Jim Beam at 10PM and then went and stole him at 4AM. Just like Skippy told me would work...... he says he always does it that way, except he uses Canadian Club.
If all it took was Jim Beam you need to pay more Irl. ;)
Dan Kauffman: 52 mixers previewed. You (and Glenn) should get paid or institutionalized (Y48, W15, D3)