Trotter HOF

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Trotter HOF

Post by The Steward »

I am slowly starting to hack my way through updating the Hall of Fame, which I have been happily ignoring for a few years. I will happily take submissions for Trotters who belong, with the "rule" being they have to be retired ten years (last race in Y42). We are going to vote several of them in once we have some submissions!
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Tom Lin
Grade 1 Winner

Re: Trotter HOF

Post by Tom Lin »

Battle Creek Road - can't believe he is not in the HOF. Major influence in just about every pedigree.
Made of Awesome - racing and as a sire
Diamond Boy - major breeding influence
Will Be - racing and as a sire
Quarter Hops - 2x Horse of the Year
Reserves - one of the all time greatest trotting mares racing
Diamond Formation - racing and breeding influence
Gigi Gofaster
Hall of Fame

Post by Gigi Gofaster »

Battle Creek Road for sure.
"I was afraid of Gigi, it was true." Oh yes. Be afraid. Be very afraid...
"Gigi, you continue to impress the heck out of me." - The Steward. Okay, it was 10 RL years ago, but I'm keeping it.
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Battle Creek Road has been on the ballot a zillion times! At least it feels that way!
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Erica Olson
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Erica Olson »

Assets - stakes winner with almost $400,000 in earnings, over $4.2 million in progeny earnings, dam of Reserves and Festive Night
Pacer Studs:
Highland Billy - 15K
Stars Burning - 8K

Trotter Studs:
Viceroy - 5K