Trotter Dispersal Auction

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Trotter Dispersal Auction

Post by Garret Folsom »

I'm running behind on keeping up with the SIM and need to scale back. I'm getting out of Trotters, so everything is for sale. The only thing not in the auction are the 14 Blue Hen and 14 Star Mares that I have already bred this year.

Here is a little breakdown of what's available.

Racing Age Horses -
6 Freaks (as of last gallop) Devon Apocalypse, Fantasy Warfare, Final Road Home, Fury Hill, Giant Diablo, Lonely King

15 Stakes (as of last gallop) And Then, Banana Trees, Beachaholic, Catamount Country, Crazy Connection, Definition of Life, Her Lonesomeness, Hunt the Willing, Morvath, Royal Reservation, Salt N Pepper Look, Tio De Nadal, Unwritten Sail, Urso, You're Too Late

72 Allowance (as of last gallop) All of the rest of them.

Yearlings

3 Freaks - Asha, Midnight Winter, Ursa Major

7 Stakes - Electroball, Enhanced Minerals, Horvath Calling, Motion Forward, Shocking Grasp, Sluggernaut, Widmeyer

29 Allowance - Any Not Listed above or below

Accidentally entered the below without filtering some out

10 Productive - Cobra Strike, Concrete Confetti, Conn the Living, Diablo Pumpkin, Earthly Sinner, Energycaster Blast, First Theatre, Joyful Aloha, Kill for El Diablo, Mecha Maul

15 Solid (oops!!!) - Among the Made, Among the Pack, Among the Vain, Confetti Creek, Festive Torture, Horizon Brave, Living in Reverse, Lonesome Confetti, Metallic Massacre, Metallic Mud, My Own Driveway, Stinger Rush, Tiger Rush, Trifist, Victory Confetti

Breeding Barn -

28 Foals all from Star or Blue Hen Mares

36 Formidable mares - All not listed

3 Unpredictable Mares - Creek, Ghostly Betrayal, Reverse Mohawk

3 Stallions - Diablo Intercept, Metallic Confetti, Among the Living

Bred Mares unavailable for auction (MAKE AN OFFER)

Blue Hens -
Call Upon
Somers Fury
Gracia and Gold
Land of Giants
Are On Diva
Whiteconfetticake
Izon
Horvath Battlegirl
Always Twisted
Prey On Devon
Evasive Shock
Lucy Draper
Jouska
Forty Eight Second

Star Mares -
Tls Lonesome
Final Fight
Jump in Puddles
All Show No Go
Sick and Twisted
Sand in Hand
Five Feet of Fury
Lawful Villain
Heed My Monkey
Untraceable
Two Drinks In
Tls Spy On Me
Will Be Winning
Heart of Horvath
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Re: Trotter Dispersal Auction

Post by Garret Folsom »

Also not in the auction is stud, Metallic Confetti. He's infertile this year, Will take offers from anyone interested.
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Re: Trotter Dispersal Auction

Post by Garret Folsom »

The Star mares listed in the original post are still available. So is Metallic Confetti. Just send me a PM in game and I'll respond as soon as I can.