Any Trotters for sale?

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Keith Wall
Derby Contender

Any Trotters for sale?

Post by Keith Wall »

Having returned to empty barns following a long absence due to health problems, which I thought had finally brought an end to anything like the game, I'm back. Looking to return in a strictly controlled manner, as problems still exist, the decision was made to stick with Milers and over the last few weeks a small team of TB Milers have been acquired. I feel I could be a little more ambitious, so sticking with the Miler Theme, I have recently acquired a small team of Pacers and, no rush, have started to look for a small number of Trotters. As the intention is to keep total numbers relatively small compared to the Mega Barns, I have looked to acquire allowance grade upwards. if you are looking to sell horses that you feel would meet the previous requirements please pm me in the game. Happy to look at individuals or small groups with individual game prices now or in the future,
To all Have A Happy Sim New Year
Lily Wilkins
Eclipse Champion

Re: Any Trotters for sale?

Post by Lily Wilkins »

I might have some yearling Trotters I could part with. I will let you know after gallops open. I have a pretty big crop this year and will definitely let go of anything that rates Allowance and below.
𝐴𝑧𝑢𝑙 𝐸𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑛𝑒
Since Year 30
Proudly Standing

Equinox | TR/AWR | $50,000
Quinny | DR/DM | $10,000
✾ Visit our Nursery to view our floofy little future stars!
Keith Wall
Derby Contender

Re: Any Trotters for sale?

Post by Keith Wall »

Lets Go Trotting ; see you on the Tracks.
Many Thanks for the prompt action to the request above, which has already seen the installation of an ideal small raceteam of Trotters.
Certainly allowance yearlings would be of interest, when available.