Horses available

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Gigi Gofaster
Hall of Fame

Horses available

Post by Gigi Gofaster »

So I'm done. With health issues and family pressures, I don't have the energy or the resilience for the game anymore. Most of my big ticket trotters I have some plans for rehoming, but if I have horses you really want, shoot me a message in game. Give me time though - I'm pretty worn out as it is and my Simperior expires tomorrow and I'm not renewing it, so finding horses might be a little slow without all the fancy filters I'm used to.
"I was afraid of Gigi, it was true." Oh yes. Be afraid. Be very afraid...
"Gigi, you continue to impress the heck out of me." - The Steward. Okay, it was 10 RL years ago, but I'm keeping it.
Jurgen Ver
Classic Contender

Re: Horses available

Post by Jurgen Ver »

So sorry to hear this. I hope your health issues and family pressures will be ok very soon.
Tom Lin
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Tom Lin »

Take care Gigi. The SIM and more specifically trotters won't be same without the "Queen of trotting" around. :( Hope you can some how find your way back. Tom.
T.D. Palm
Grade 3 Winner

Post by T.D. Palm »

You're a great competitor (having been beaten by your horses more than I'd like to remember). Hope everything turns around for you & you're back making things miserable for me again soon. ;)
It's better to have it & not need it than to need it & not have it.
Sten Rino Haakonsen
Eclipse Champion

Post by Sten Rino Haakonsen »

So sorry to hear this
You are maybe one of the biggest reasons I got into trotting so you will be missed
Hoping your issues will be solved soon so you can come back to us
Gigi Gofaster
Hall of Fame

Post by Gigi Gofaster »

I’m getting some help to liquidate the vast majority of my stable and get down to a VERY small handful of horses so I can keep my game going without pressure...

Thanks to everyone for the kind messages and words of support. Right now my main focus is keeping my job and supporting my kids then it’s all about getting rest...
"I was afraid of Gigi, it was true." Oh yes. Be afraid. Be very afraid...
"Gigi, you continue to impress the heck out of me." - The Steward. Okay, it was 10 RL years ago, but I'm keeping it.
Darcy McBride
Hall of Fame

Post by Darcy McBride »

Gigi Gofaster wrote: 4 years ago I’m getting some help to liquidate the vast majority of my stable and get down to a VERY small handful of horses so I can keep my game going without pressure...

Thanks to everyone for the kind messages and words of support. Right now my main focus is keeping my job and supporting my kids then it’s all about getting rest...
Good for you, Gigi. Let me know if I can do anything to help you in SIM land. Rest, work, rest, and raise/enjoy your kids. Then rest some more!
DM: AMERICATION MISCHIEF & JAMBOREE
TM: NIGHTWATCH
DS: SINISTER MISTER/THE HELLHOUND/DARKANDSTORMYNIGHT
AWR: TUSCANY GOLD
QH DS: EL RAY SOL
QH DM: MARK ME CHROMED
Ali Hedgestone
Eclipse Champion

Post by Ali Hedgestone »

Very glad to hear you are staying!
Dan Kauffman: 52 mixers previewed. You (and Glenn) should get paid or institutionalized (Y48, W15, D3)
Gary Giacalone
Two Year Old

Post by Gary Giacalone »

Hi I am a new player. If you have some horses and need a home i would love to take some