Trotter studs retiring this year?

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Shannon Hunt
Eclipse Champion

Trotter studs retiring this year?

Post by Shannon Hunt »

Time permitting, I'm thinking about doing a little write-up of new trotter studs (sort of like the article I wrote when the two year olds debuted this year), ideally before the breeding season is over. I realize that any thinking about retirement will probably do so after the SC, but are there any retiring for sure in time for the last bit of Y54 breeding? I'm more likely to get around to a write-up if I have a little bit of a head start. :D
DENSE FOG - AWS multiple freak producer
YOU WILL BE FOUND - DR millionaire producer
Also standing arabian sprinter ISKANDAR ELAKBAR, all weather router SUNRISE INTHE DAWN, and chasers RACING PIRATE and SURVIVOR SE LEVE
Louise Bayou
Hall of Fame

Re: Trotter studs retiring this year?

Post by Louise Bayou »

King Cartier is retiring
“It’s like I’m driving a Mac truck with the speed of a Porsche and the brain of a rocket scientist,” Gary Stevens on Beholder
Lucas Davenport
Eclipse Champion

Re: Trotter studs retiring this year?

Post by Lucas Davenport »

probably retiring Castle for Life; I have not bred my best trotter mares for a reason.
The Hub Group of Farms: where saving your boarding and shipping dollars is always a priority, especially when you don't know where the next race will take your horse.