Harness history

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Shannon Hunt
Eclipse Champion

Harness history

Post by Shannon Hunt »

Congratulations Prodigal Son and Bhs Jeeminee for putting up back-to-back records in the SC juvenile races today! (And of course a shout-out to the runners-up who were hot on their heels- some fantastic horses in this crop).

DENSE FOG - AWS multiple freak producer
YOU WILL BE FOUND - DR millionaire producer
Also standing arabian sprinter ISKANDAR ELAKBAR, all weather router SUNRISE INTHE DAWN, and chasers RACING PIRATE and SURVIVOR SE LEVE
Sten Rino Haakonsen
Eclipse Champion

Re: Harness history

Post by Sten Rino Haakonsen »

yeah this wa really something

think offf my surprise when I checked the races later and saw my trotter filly who finished 2nd ran a 100 sf just based on that I knew it had to hae gone fast
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Sorry I missed the Trotter one! I got too excited about the Pacer one!
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Jurgen Ver
Classic Contender

Post by Jurgen Ver »

Oh wow so excited with this one, and so a close finish.
Shannon Hunt
Eclipse Champion

Post by Shannon Hunt »

Surprised she didn't get a nomination for HotY with an accomplishment like that :shock: Don't get me wrong, the nominees are fantastic horses and any of them would be a worthy winner, but she'd fit into that list IMHO.
DENSE FOG - AWS multiple freak producer
YOU WILL BE FOUND - DR millionaire producer
Also standing arabian sprinter ISKANDAR ELAKBAR, all weather router SUNRISE INTHE DAWN, and chasers RACING PIRATE and SURVIVOR SE LEVE