Devon Castle and Devon Trickster are 14!

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Gigi Gofaster
Hall of Fame

Devon Castle and Devon Trickster are 14!

Post by Gigi Gofaster »

Devon Castle is likely in his last year at stud. This guy has already made an incredible mark on the breed, both as a sire and a broodmare sire, and he's still got it - every horse in the Steward's Cup 2 and 3 year old races had Castle as a sire or a broodmare sire. He's the top of the stallion rankings in almost all categories. He will stand with his book fully open until fate deems otherwise.

Devon Trickster has been in Castle's shadow, but he is a rockstar sire himself, including this year's superstar filly Devon Double, and mega mare Winning Trickster, both of whom were out there beating the best of the boys. He's a perfect cross for Castle mares!
"I was afraid of Gigi, it was true." Oh yes. Be afraid. Be very afraid...
"Gigi, you continue to impress the heck out of me." - The Steward. Okay, it was 10 RL years ago, but I'm keeping it.
The Harlequins
Eclipse Champion

Re: Devon Castle and Devon Trickster are 14!

Post by The Harlequins »

Had 5 Devon Castle freaks today.
The closest a person ever comes to perfection is when he fills out a job application form.
Gigi Gofaster
Hall of Fame

Post by Gigi Gofaster »

Changes my mind. I don’t have any trotter mares anymore so to give them both the best chance at a good final crop I’ve put them both on the lease board. I will also pay the gps to anyone who leases them and wants to give them the extra days should they get pensioned.
"Gigi, you continue to impress the heck out of me." - The Steward. Okay, it was 10 RL years ago, but I'm keeping it.
Erica Olson
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Erica Olson »

I’m really excited to have leased Devon Castle!!
Pacer Studs:
Highland Billy - 15K
Stars Burning - 8K

Trotter Studs:
Viceroy - 5K
Gigi Gofaster
Hall of Fame

Post by Gigi Gofaster »

Erica Olson wrote: 3 years ago I’m really excited to have leased Devon Castle!!
Me too! You have great mares for him!
Sten Rino Haakonsen
Eclipse Champion

Post by Sten Rino Haakonsen »

Safe to say I am a bit of a Devon trickster fan and I Dont usully breed muh early but had to get this one in before he pensioned

https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1327803

https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1293594 and with this freak Devon castle is also still getting the job done