Bunch of unnamed STAKES galloping trotters on the sales page

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Lucas Davenport
Eclipse Champion

Bunch of unnamed STAKES galloping trotters on the sales page

Post by Lucas Davenport »

Happy Thanksgiving to all the Americans out there: Sorry Canada, no turkeys were on sale this last week, unless you are near the border! Just put a bunch of unnamed stakes galloping trotters on the sales page; I simply have too many. Workout times should give you some indication which ones might be faster than others.
The Hub Group of Farms: where saving your boarding and shipping dollars is always a priority, especially when you don't know where the next race will take your horse.
The Harlequins
Eclipse Champion

Re: Bunch of unnamed STAKES galloping trotters on the sales page

Post by The Harlequins »

Where am i looking Lucas?
The closest a person ever comes to perfection is when he fills out a job application form.
Lucas Davenport
Eclipse Champion

Under "Manage" then " Buy or Lease Horses" and I look every day so I use the "Recently Modified" classification. The "Sales" page.

Fillies all sold already. Colts are 20K each.
The Hub Group of Farms: where saving your boarding and shipping dollars is always a priority, especially when you don't know where the next race will take your horse.
Jess Dowson
Derby Contender

Post by Jess Dowson »

Got mine, very pleased with price of her thanks Lucas :)
Lucas Davenport
Eclipse Champion

Only TWO left!